Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT: Remembering 9/11

I had appointments with immigration for citizenship test.

I was ready to drive to east LA immigration office near I-10.

My neighbor told me that airplane crashed into twin tower.

Live on CNN.

There are friend's friends were inside the building starting to walk to roof and downstair and one trapped in the elevator. They were all on cell phones talking--

--

I was on the way to LA. The radio annouced that not to drive into downtown LA, or disneyland. People were evacuating in public places.

--

I was in class at UWO and came out and saw my dad sitting on the street in his car. I was confused because I hadn't expected a lift from my parents. My dad said to me "so did you hear that terrorists just crashed two planes into the world trade center". I thought it was going to be some kind of off colour joke and asked him for the punch line. He said he was serious. I went home, watched the news for a few hours and then got together with a couple of friends for drinks and to talk about what it all meant.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

On the morning of 9/11 I was Innkeeper at the Shaker Inn in Enfield NH. The Fedex driver came into the office visibly shaken and said that he just heard on his radio that a small plane had hit the WTC. Initially I thought it was an accident until the radio said a second plane hit. I was worried, sickened and angry. It took five days to get hold of my friends in NY to make sure they were OK. On Friday of that week Governor Shaheen had all of us in NH ring our bells at noon. I rang the big bell on the great stone dwelling with the wheel rather than the rope. I rang it as hard as I could without breaking it.

Sorry the forum was down yesterday

This is absolutely disgusting
    This Shenzhen bar threw a terrorist-themed 9/11 anniversary party

Yesterday was the 12th anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, around the US citizens observed a moment's silence at 8.45am EDT, the time at which the first plane smashed into the WTC North Tower. In Shenzhen, on the other hand, some ****ty bar threw a 9/11 themed party, replete with mock terrorists wearing keffiyehs and wielding kalashnikovs.

According to The Nanfang, and the logo-emblazoned photos themselves, the bar in question is 'Angel Baby', "a large dance club in the spirit of large dance clubs". The 'anniversary' party reportedly involved partygoers dressed up as Al Qaeda terrorists shooting other revellers posing as US marines (so not only was the party offensive, it wasn't even accurate).

Anyone who feels like commenting on Angel Baby's false flag festivities can call: +86 (755) 2830 7788.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Wow.

It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

ttt 4 2018!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Hi Dad ,

I've not posted here in 10 days. I'm sorry I made you mad at me Mr. Ching. I did follow the last order to the email. Sorry.

Gene, I;ll be posting further distasteful material soon. Those that dislike me. Don't look. Do not bother The Ching family because you are scared or offended. Read the crap you wrote for years and years. I am in serious trouble with people you do not stand a chance against. Keep you feelings and thoughts to yourselves. Or they will come for you.

They know everyone alive ! I am currently one of the most dangerous men alive !

Skull and Bones !

I and my family are under 24/7 surveilence by every know Intellegence and gang related agency in the world. And will be for the rest of my life. Which my be cut short . Most of you are meaningless to me anymore. I love the Ching family. Some of you found out. They are very serious people and I love them !

Run families of 9/11.

I am a WHITE BOY !!!!

You are in my FXXXING County !

With Love,
    Billy Pearson

PS- TexMex. Shut you f-ing holes !

Asians too please.

Boom boom

They can get in any where in any Asian country. England and America too. Always most welcome in Russia with my Older Brother Billy. He was adopted by Mr. Putins family and looks remarkably similar to Billy Rochester NY > That's me. Have you sen my nudes ? Destroy all family and relations illegally obtained materials. I'll give the order and I'll execute those that fail to follow said order ! That's me !

I have Korean family too. Do not forget or mistake them for my Chinese or Japanese families. They may get offended and kill you ! They number into the hundreds there and these are but 3 or 4 of them !

I have far more in British lands and American lands. EVERYWHERE WE ARE !

I am ARES !

Hi Tiffany. I love you most of all. Im always with you !

We are coming Tiffany.

Billy loves you.

This would be a fail, boxerbilly

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post

I've not posted here in 10 days. I'm sorry I made you mad at me Mr. Ching. I did follow the last order to the email. Sorry.

Gene, I;ll be posting further distasteful material soon. Those that dislike me. Don't look. Do not bother The Ching family because you are scared or offended. Read the crap you wrote for years and years. I am in serious trouble with people you do not stand a chance against. Keep you feelings and thoughts to yourselves. Or they will come for you.

They know everyone alive ! I am currently one of the most dangerous men alive !

Skull and Bones !
    I'm not mad at you, boxerbilly. Obviously the forum is crowd sourced. While we appreciate your participation here, your posts have been too obtuse lately and many members have complained. Until you can contain your posts to be more relevant, we cannot allow you to keep muddling our discussions here. You are again placed on a temporary ban - this time for two weeks.

As with the previous ban, do not contact me directly. Last time, you sent me over 300 emails. Ordinarily, I'd permanently ban you on that alone, but given your longstanding participation, I was lenient. Again, any transgression might result in a permanent ban.

We hope you find your peace in practice.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips