Thread: Re: Chucky vs Brokeback Mountain

Re: Chucky vs Brokeback Mountain

Great Ronny Yu article, Gene!

I see we both enjoyed Warriors of Virtue. I am still waiting for a letterboxed version to come out.

mickey

Thanks for your kinds words, mickey!

Warriors of Virtue rocks. Those kangaroos totally kicked ass on the ninja turtles. For those of you who haven't seen it, check out my latest e-zine piece, Ronny Yu is FEARLESS.

Also, want to win an autographed Jet Li poster? Check out our Jet Li's FEARLESS Sweepstakes!

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I amazed that I have somewhere to post this here.

Lesbian Brokeback Mountain Remake Starring Margot Robbie And Emma Watson Confirmed For 2017

POSTED BY: LEWAGASTIR AUGUST 21, 2016

12 years after the celebrated gay love story took the world by storm, a lesbian remake plans to do it all again.

At a press conference in Los Angeles this morning, production company River Road Entertainment, the makers of Jake Gyllenhaal and the late Heath Ledgers’ huge cult classic “Brokeback Mountain”, announced that a remake of the film will hit the screens in 2017. The film will follow two lesbian lovers in rural USA and will retain most of the themes of the original film, aside from the obvious gender switch. Mega-stars Margot Robbie and Emma Watson have been cast to play the two lesbians struggling to compromise their secret lesbian relationship with their intolerant surroundings.

The two actors were present at the press conference and were both beaming with excitement at infusing their on touch on the threefold Oscar winner flick. Emma Watson had this to say:

“I am honoured and blessed to get the opportunity to play a character very different from myself. I think taking on personas with completely different experiences than yourself is what acting is at its core. From what I’ve seen, the script and the other people involved with this, I think we’re going to make a marvellous film.”

Margot Robbie was equally exhilarated

“As an Australian actor, this obviously means a lot to me. I hope to do the Heath Ledgers’ role justice.”

When asked what they were expecting from some of the more raunchy girl-on-girl scenes that are inevitable, they didn’t seem to have any qualms.

“Us both being straight won’t be a problem, we’re actors, it’s just something we have to do“.

The movie is slated to be released in June 2017 and the first trailer will drop on Boxing Day.

To discuss the movie, tweet under #Brokeback2
    There probably won't be any martial arts, but I'll still see this.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart