Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taoist Magic

Well kind of because everything is vibration energy ,thoughts etc! Now i dont know but i have heard stories of spells and seen some stuff but i dont know if part is believing or supersticion, or just purely magic as in these masters have the power to do things, change weather, make you sick, heal etc.

Garry

So do you consider Taoist magic the ability to apply the energy you accumulate through hei gong practice at will?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Yes, i cant do it but i believe that it could!!

I guess what I'm asking is if that is the definition of what it is, or is it something else. Am I missing the point of it?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Maybe more!!! Like i said i couldnt tell you.....