Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buck Sing Choy Lay Fut DVD - Master Dave Lacey

i want one.

Can't believe I missed this thread! Just trained a bit the other day with another former old-school Melbourne BSG student. I'd love to get a copy of this when it comes out.

Thank you.
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

rez: k-no

I am your new myspace pal. No problem on the link. I love geting to see how other schools/lineages move inside "the family." There are some very core principles that you always see in Bak Hsing practioners but they always express them a little different. I thought the way Sifu Wan performed his tiger claw into the center line was tre-cool.
    In our school Ping Kuen is the last form you learn, Sifu uses it as part of the fifth degree black belt test. like I said every one is a little different.

for anyone interested peep this vid. Its Sifu William Wan, Bak Hsing thu the Lueng Tse Chuang line and Bak Siu Lum thru the Lau Gum Dong line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jxwSzksq2I

Hi everyone,

The dvd is coming along but may be a few months before its released..... Ill keep you posted.

Anton... I think that you wanting a dvd and then saying that you trained with a former BSCLF student doesnt really impress me or anyone as You havent trained at the Gwoon for way over 9 years.

Your an ex junior student who went AWOL, yet like so many other students out there want to be recognised or affiliated with Choy Lay Fut in general be it Buck Sing, Hung Sing CLF etc, even though you dont train!

Quote" Can't believe I missed this thread! Just trained a bit the other day with another former old-school Melbourne BSG student. I'd love to get a copy of this when it comes out. "

Its great the you like BSCLF however training with and old school mate briefly and training diligently at the kung fu school are two very different things. What do you guys remember? Not much! how well do you do what little you know? Not well! Yet you love to show off and pretend to know what your doing and tell people that you do or practice CLF! What a joke!

Kung fu requires hard work and perseverence among many other things.

Its also not required that you tell the world that you trained with an old school mate... unless of course that makes you feel better

If you truly want to train PM me and ill give you the address of the school....

P.S If i remember correctly i briefly saw you about 2 years ago when you came into my class with a few friends, said hi, watched for a while then left......

Nick
    CLFBSG

Im also interest in the DVD ...bucksing I had send u a PM do U receive it ?

since we talk about Bucksing

here a video clip I find in Yuo tube

with GM Vince Lacey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubf_x...elated&search=

Steeve

Hey Nick,
    Are these CLF DVDs available yet?
    Thanks!

Happy New Year Buk Sing guys,

I'll be grateful if someone could tell me who is the master doing charp choys at second 15 in this Master Lacey video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubf_xdf0HKs

Take a look to this vid too, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNS39WuENK4 it has some footage of master Lai Hung, master Kong Hing, master Tam Sing.

Thanks to master Lacey for this vids.

BTW, I also like to have a copy of your dvd.

The master doing the chop choys at 15 secs in is Kong Hing, just older than from the other clip.

These DVDs are not yet available.

CLFNole is correct.

By the way, the DVD will feature the Buck Sing Gwoon as represented by Master "General" Dave Lacey and Master Nick Lizos of the Melbourne Buck Sing Gwoon.

To avoid confusion, the youtube videos in question are from Master Vince and Shane Lacey's Gwoon, but are awesome nonetheless. The Tarm Sing footage is priceless!

Our own videos for the Buck Sing Gwoon as well as the DVD are in progress. I'm sure Sihing Nick will be posting an update soon.

k
    Last edited by k-no; 01-08-2007 at 05:10 PM. Reason: add info

Anyone know when Tam Sing passed away?

Also I remember seeing pictures of Tam Fei Pang, another of Tam Sam's sons, is he still alive?

Where there any other sons that practice CLF?

Thanks CLFNole and Kno.

does buck sing goon has a website that i can explore?

Hey Lacey Buk Sing Guys...

Had a guy come in our school looked just like Master Dave Lacey... had a leather jacket on and a tough face... I was excited for a sec, but he was just interested in class, and it wasnt him... lol!

Would be nice to see them in person again, last time I think was Seattle in 1998 for me...

Joe

Blog Entries
    CLFNOLE,

Tam Fei Pang died I believe in the mid to late 90's.

there are some photo's out there of him as well.

but yeah, not too long ago he died.

frank
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Frank:

Thanks, that is what I thought. I think Tam Sing passed some time ago before Tam Fei Pang as his pics look older.