Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legends Fight

Legends Fight

With utmost respect to the following legends, and purely for exercise of imagination and meaningless entertainment, I ask you who would win in my martial arts competition. The rules are that they compete with empty hands only, in a medium sized arena where everything goes.

1. Pak Mei
    2. Wong Fei Hung
    3. Sun Lu Tang
    4. Hung Hei Goon
    5. Ng Mui
    6. Dwarf Xu
    7. Yin Fu
    8. Cheng Ting Hua
    9. Guo Yun Shen
    10. To****sugu Takamatsu
    11. Morihei Ueshiba
    12. Fong Sai Yuk
    13. Wang Xiangzhai
    14. Huo Yuanjia
    15. Li Shu Wen
    16. Yip Man
    17. Masutatsu Oyama
    18. Li Cun Yi
    19. Chan Heung
    20. Chow Ah Naam

I know a lot of you will get really upset with this, but just try to use your imagination. I know it will depend on the circumstances etc. but this is just for fun – PLEASE try to understand that. If you can’t bring yourself to say who would win, I would nevertheless be interested in your views regarding confrontations between these masters.

S
    Black Mantis

21. General Yeu Fei.

i would say that general yeu fei would kill everyone and then would have to face ueshiba moreihai and they would both cut each others head off simulataneously following the release of both their quickening and then lightning would start shooting out of the sky and the wind would swirl about with thunder booming. Then the clouds would part, the sky would clear, the sun would shine through and little birdies would start chirping. LOOK a butterfly floats among the pu$$ywillows, you are in the meadow, its a wonderous place.

Peace,,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Rickson by armbar 1:13 RD 1

man, how can anyone bet against Pak Mei?!? The guy took down Shaolin, he's like evil incarnate . . . so my money is on Rachelle Leah

#22 Lo Wai Keung

Greetings,

This one is way too easy.

1- The Sifus would politely sit Mas Oyama on the side, and

2- Proceed to beat the living crap out of Ueshiba and Takamatsu.

3- Then the Sifus would go out for some Dim Sum.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 09-17-2006 at 02:48 PM.

Im biased I have to say Dwarf Xu

It doesn't matter. Chuck already killed them all with his "natural selection" roundhouse.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

Some of you don't seem to have quite got the idea - if you look to the top there's a list of 20 martial artists. What you need to do is follow the instructions at the top, and pick one from the list.

If that's too hard, try picking your favourite from the list and tell us why he's your fave. Give it another try.

Look at the following example-

"I'll say Cheng Ting Hua or Yin Fu to win, meeting Hung Hei Goon in the final."

S
    Black Mantis

No Chang Tung Sheng on the list?

I abstain!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Guo Yun-Shen (Divine Crushing Fist) against Mas Oyama.
    They are the only ones with confimerd kills. Of course GYS killed a man-some say on the lei-tai, others say it was his student-who knows? Maybe his student challeged him. Mas Oyama killed bulls.
    Chow Kwai-Sun killed a horse with a single punch. He would do this every year, sort of how Jack LaLanne swims across the river towing boats.
    I would like to see him fight Ku Yuo Cheong, the iron palm master who also killed a horse with a single blow. Just don't alert PETA.
    I am working on developing this skill as well. However, I don't feel I am ready for something as big as a horse yet, so I am starting off with something a bit smaller, say, a bunny. After repeated successes with that, I will then move to a duck, perhaps work my way up the toy dogs-poodles, small terriers,spaniels...sort of like progressive resistance, It's just like weight trainng.

Fedor by whatever he wants TWENTY TIMES OVER.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Some of you don't seem to have quite got the idea - if you look to the top there's a list of 20 martial artists. What you need to do is follow the instructions at the top, and pick one from the list.

If that's too hard, try picking your favourite from the list and tell us why he's your fave. Give it another try.

Hey Buddy, since this is a thread for entertainment,AS YOU stated in your first post, then we can mold and shape this little game of yours however we see fit. GOT IT?

if thats too much for you to handle then dont start dumb little threads like this

but this is just for fun – PLEASE try to understand that.
    yeah and thats what we are having.

TWS
    Last edited by The Willow Sword; 09-18-2006 at 08:30 AM.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Thumbs up

Hi there Willow Sword, I'm sorry you think my thread is dumb and or little.

I appreciate really funny/good comments like "Rickson by armbar 1:13 RD 1" and other classics, I just think it would be more fun if we all obeyed the rules - a little bit like playing football and kicking the ball at the posts.

Give it another go
    Black Mantis

Okay,

I will give it another go.

Ueshiba vs Takamatsu:

Ueshiba would enter the ring facing his student, Takamatsu, who has been kept waiting for 35 minutes.

Ueshiba is carrying a canvas paint board and a bucket of black paint.

He sets up the canvas a little off the center of the ring, where Takamatsu happens to be waiting.

Ueshiba then kneels to meditate for 1 hour to charge up his Ki.

Ueshiba then turns his back to Takamatsu to paint his spiritual sigil, while uttering serious incantations.

Suddenly, a loud oderiferous blast is heard, comcommitant with the ballooned raising of the back of Ueshiba's hakama, that jettisons Takamatsu out of the ring; he was unconscious before he was airborne.

Match over. Winner by gas, Ueshiba.

a mickey original
    Last edited by mickey; 09-18-2006 at 09:38 AM.