Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legends Fight

Talking mickey

LOL funneyyy
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Guo Yun-Shen (Divine Crushing Fist) against Mas Oyama.
    They are the only ones with confimerd kills. Of course GYS killed a man-some say on the lei-tai, others say it was his student-who knows? Maybe his student challeged him. Mas Oyama killed bulls.
    Chow Kwai-Sun killed a horse with a single punch. He would do this every year, sort of how Jack LaLanne swims across the river towing boats.
    I would like to see him fight Ku Yuo Cheong, the iron palm master who also killed a horse with a single blow. Just don't alert PETA.
    I am working on developing this skill as well. However, I don't feel I am ready for something as big as a horse yet, so I am starting off with something a bit smaller, say, a bunny. After repeated successes with that, I will then move to a duck, perhaps work my way up the toy dogs-poodles, small terriers,spaniels...sort of like progressive resistance, It's just like weight trainng.
    lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I'll change it - who is your favourite from the list and why?
    Black Mantis

This is by far the best fighter in the world

Last edited by The Willow Sword; 09-19-2006 at 03:59 PM.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Attn: Thread Over.

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    Fedor by whatever he wants TWENTY TIMES OVER.
    The truth just txt'd the correct via Pork Chop's underestimated powers of observation.

Fedor > all.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Sun Lu-Tang of China vs my Uncle Moe from da'Bronx.

Sun, (dressed in traditional cheong-salm), immediately starts circling Uncle Moe, and reverses direction utilizing the single palm change,

Uncle Moe,(dressed in sleeveless undershirt, baggy shorts,cinched with an old brown leather belt beneath his overhanging beer belly, brown ankle high nylon socks, and beige sandles) puts up his dukes. "C'mon, ya bastid!"

Sun, immediately shifts and attacks with beng ch'uan, throwing strikes like a meteor towards Uncle Moe's vital points.

Uncle Moe punches'im right in da nose, and then gives him a shot-POW,right in the kisser! Then he busts him one in the chops, followed by a kick to da ballz, which drops Sun in a heap. Uncle Moe finishes him off with a Brooklyn Smile.

Greetings blackmantis,

All of the people you listed had wonderful qualities that went beyond the norm for their times. That is why they are legends. It is for the aforementioned that it is rather difficult to choose one. They all earned their props.

Kuo Yun Shen, for example, advanced his Hsing yi while chained up in jail. He took a sour lemon situation and made Absolut Vodka. That does not make him any better than the others; it just makes him as distinguished as the others are.

Though it is not popular now because of the government need to do away with the individual in favor of mass mind control, I suggest that you try to find the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull." I think you find it helpful in your continued growth and development. It is about the type of qualities that I mentioned in the first paragraph of this post.

Peace to you,

mickey

With big shame (:O) I say....I don't even know one single name of those 20 names listed above.

You're kidding me...
    Black Mantis

LOL no I am not. You know when you start a Martial Art school they don't provide history of all great Martial Art fighters and some students are really not interested in getting documentation of them.

How come Cheung Lai Chun was left off if you were going to include Yip Gei Man? Also, does the venerated Taoist sage Feng Tao Teh and Poison Finger Grandmaster not have a place on such a list?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    yeah. -and where's Morris Brock?

If we're being serious now . . . what about Dong Hai Ch'aun? Where's he fittin' in?

I did consider putting in Dong Hai Chuan, but I decided not to as I wanted to include Cheng Ting Hua and Yin Fu. If I had included Dong (who could have defeated his students!) then I could not have had the other two.

Dong Hai Chuan could be the judge of the contest, how does that sound?
    Black Mantis

Aye, laddie, there can be only ONE.

And that one would be the Highlander.