Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legends Fight

And Wan Lai Shen is more well known than Dwarf Xu

This is without doubt the best thread ever, I can't believe people can't use their imagination!!
    Black Mantis

Yip Man by linage war.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

winner

Uma Thurman.If she uses my sword

Really cool the way people make funny jokes about Uma Thurman and the Highlander.

You having a bit of a pre-midlife crisis?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Me? No. But thanks for attempting a joke however weird the attempt was. I prefer the joke about Uma Thurman.

This thread sucks

not only does it not have Chang Tung Sheng, it doesn't have Wong Yan Lam, the most famous CMA fighter of the modern era
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Guo Yun-Shen (Divine Crushing Fist) against Mas Oyama.
    They are the only ones with confimerd kills. Of course GYS killed a man-some say on the lei-tai, others say it was his student-who knows? Maybe his student challeged him. Mas Oyama killed bulls.
    Chow Kwai-Sun killed a horse with a single punch. He would do this every year, sort of how Jack LaLanne swims across the river towing boats.
    I would like to see him fight Ku Yuo Cheong, the iron palm master who also killed a horse with a single blow. Just don't alert PETA.
    I am working on developing this skill as well. However, I don't feel I am ready for something as big as a horse yet, so I am starting off with something a bit smaller, say, a bunny. After repeated successes with that, I will then move to a duck, perhaps work my way up the toy dogs-poodles, small terriers,spaniels...sort of like progressive resistance, It's just like weight trainng.
    out of all the guo yun shen stories i never heard about him killing a student. the most popular story and the one that alll xing yi men tell is that he killed a bandit. while he was working as a bounty hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Guo Yun-Shen (Divine Crushing Fist) against Mas Oyama.
    They are the only ones with confimerd kills. Of course GYS killed a man-some say on the lei-tai, others say it was his student-who knows? Maybe his student challeged him. Mas Oyama killed bulls.
    Chow Kwai-Sun killed a horse with a single punch. He would do this every year, sort of how Jack LaLanne swims across the river towing boats.
    I would like to see him fight Ku Yuo Cheong, the iron palm master who also killed a horse with a single blow. Just don't alert PETA.
    I am working on developing this skill as well. However, I don't feel I am ready for something as big as a horse yet, so I am starting off with something a bit smaller, say, a bunny. After repeated successes with that, I will then move to a duck, perhaps work my way up the toy dogs-poodles, small terriers,spaniels...sort of like progressive resistance, It's just like weight trainng.
    Oyama actually had a confirmed gangster kill, that counts for at least a small woodland creature, though not a badger.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

badgers! badgers!

we don't need no stinkin badgers.......

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    badgers! badgers!

we don't need no stinkin badgers.......

Yeah, but we can teach poodles to fly !!

...Oh Man !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I'm going for Lu Bu fights them all simultaneously except for Ng Mui who he carries off at the end of the fight because he likes da' wimminz.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

general yeu fei would win

he is a general

he has an army

thats the end
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    general yeu fei would win

he is a general

he has an army

thats the end
    Lu Bu tosses his army at Yue Fei and kills him while the army is distracted. Lu Bu still wins.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.