View Poll Results: Should Shaolin Do have its' own Forum?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 38.24%
  • No

14 41.18%
  • I think Ingchao is stirring poop w/this poll

15 44.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Shaolin-Do have its' own Forum?

Should Shaolin-Do have its' own Forum?

With all the "debates" about Shaolin-Do being spread across forums maybe it should have its' own forum.

"Discuss"- Mike Myers on SNL as the Coffee Tawk lady

Oh yeah- maybe I missed it but what does Knifefighter think of SD?

Cool, you can vote for more than one option

eeeekkk

True....I voted all 3 together LMAO!!!!!!!

of course, they should have their own forum ON THEIR OWN SERVER, PAID FOR BY THEIR OWN REVENUE STREAM.

it is a free country.
    dazed and confused

WTF?

Moderator, get in here.
    Bless you

Why shouldn't one of the most popular forms of Shaolin in the United States have it's own forum?

At the very least it will give all those people eat up with jealousy a place to dis us!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Why shouldn't one of the most popular forms of Shaolin in the United States have it's own forum?

At the very least it will give all those people eat up with jealousy a place to dis us!
    It is not Shaolin. No one is jealous

It is very much Shaolin. Do you want the link to the web site?

In any case, who are you to judge whether it is or not? I don't recall asking anyone about the validity of our art.

If you're not jealous then why post on this thread?

It is very much Shaolin. Do you want the link to the web site?

In any case, who are you to judge whether it is or not? I don't recall asking anyone about the validity of our art.

If you're not jealous then why post on this thread?
    My long experience in CMA and the opinion of other sifu help me judge and see that i wouldn't really classify SD as kung fu let alone Shaolin.

Yes, I would like the website.

I don't need you permission to state my feelings on this forum.

I am tired of read about SD being shaolin when it is easy to see that it isn't

Shaolin Do is as Much Shaolin, as a Rock is water....
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

www.shao-lin.com

Your opinion doesn't really mean squat.

As far as your experience and knowledge: You're just another name on this board with no way (other than your say so) of your credentials.

In any case: The thread was clearly labeled Shao-lin Do. If you're tired of reading about it then why did you open and read it?

www.shao-lin.com

Your opinion doesn't really mean squat.

As far as your experience and knowledge: You're just another name on this board with no way (other than your say so) of your credentials.

In any case: The thread was clearly labeled Shao-lin Do. If you're tired of reading about it then why did you open and read it?
    I am an instructor of kung fu. My opinion should mean something to you. Are you taught in SD to disregard other teacher's opinions if they don't fit into SD lore?

If you like, we can get into contact with Sigung Chan Sau Chung and Sifu Chan Kai Leung to check my credentials.

I am tired of reading about their claims. I am not tired of reading about them.

[QUOTE=BoulderDawg;708221]www.shao-lin.com

QUOTE]

What proof am I looking for on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    I am an instructor of kung fu. My opinion should mean something to you. Are you taught in SD to disregard other teacher's opinions if they don't fit into SD lore?
    A little big on the ego, eh? You're just another name on a BB and that means nothing.....and I would say you probably have no training in SD.

As far as the importance of your opinion: That's for others to judge. As far as myself goes, I would never suggest to anybody that I was some sort of great sage or teacher and that my opinion carried some sort of great importance.

As mentioned if you're tired of reading our claims then simply stop. I don't do something that I hate doing.

Also, if you are a teacher, why should you be concerned with another style of our art? I train with my master and teachers....whatever others do it is not my place to judge.

Also, this thread is about whether or not there should be a SD forum. There is another thread for people who don't train and practice our style of Shaolin to put it down.