View Poll Results: Should Shaolin Do have its' own Forum?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 38.24%
  • No

14 41.18%
  • I think Ingchao is stirring poop w/this poll

15 44.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Should Shaolin-Do have its' own Forum?

Ingchao, this is a typical answere that I'm used to from these guys.

Ask a valid question and it's side stepped. Make a point and you get a rediculous rebutle.

As for what the tatoo monk said about the masters wouldn't like to be quoted, please!! nothing bad was said exept for the truth.

None of these respected masters have ever herd of SD. SD can peddle that sh!t to the average laymen but not me.

Lineage is not hear say it's fact, hell you can go on line and trace anyones family tree. Except for SD nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Go to my sifu's village and you can confirm evrything he said by talking to people there. That's in Toi shan BTW

The funny thing is there lots of SD schools nation wide, one would think that someone from the CMA comunity can vouch for these guys.

Cool nice

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Ingchao, this is a typical answere that I'm used to from these guys.

Ask a valid question and it's side stepped. Make a point and you get a rediculous rebutle.

As for what the tatoo monk said about the masters wouldn't like to be quoted, please!! nothing bad was said exept for the truth.

None of these respected masters have ever herd of SD. SD can peddle that sh!t to the average laymen but not me.

Lineage is not hear say it's fact, hell you can go on line and trace anyones family tree. Except for SD nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Go to my sifu's village and you can confirm evrything he said by talking to people there. That's in Toi shan BTW

The funny thing is there lots of SD schools nation wide, one would think that someone from the CMA comunity can vouch for these guys.
    the buddha once said do not believe something because everyone believes it , or because it is written in a book or because it is tradition........only believe it to be if you find it useful and true...

well it appears that the only reason why you believe your style is real and ours is not is because of these pitfalls ..you should rethink your beliefs and get your head out of the sand...

you know I have been doing SD for 15+ years and I still question , doubt ,and disbelieve the history and lineage because of the inconsistances ...and not failing to mention over promotion and marketing...but this does not take away from all the benefits to be had...

you know that if the story is true about SD the it would be understandable that no one has heard of it because of the medical condition of Su Kong....

plus I think that most of the people that claim southern Shaolin lineage are mistaken ..I think that they came from a local affiliate school or smaller branch school....this would explain the lack of formal attire( monks robes) as well as many other things...

it would stand to reason also that if the southern branch was affiliated with the northern branch like SD claims( and many other schools)that the most of the forms would be the same ( like in our lineage)..was not the southern branch created by northern practitioners???

if you look at the so called southern forms they look more like hand technique exercises that you would do as a warm before you did actual forms...yeah some of them that were created more recently have more movements and greater range of motion, etc...but I thing you should reevaluate your thinking and beliefs

......like I said, we are talking about people who will say anything, even lie( they do not see it as such ), to save face...... just because everyone says it or believes it does not make it true....

I think that it is possible that both of our lineages have done this for so long that they do not even know what the real lineages is.....

as far as vouch for SD ...look up eric lee( famous forms champion), douglas wong( white lotus), greglon lee( jeet kune do /jun fan/ wing chun, larry ma( jeet kune do / june fan/ wing chun) or kam yuen( choreographer for kung fu series and shaolin tai mantis master)

...all of these guy have met and I am sure would vouch for him and they all called sin the' master sin...( Ihave been there on many occasions to witness this)

why would they do that or even hangout with nor be associated with him if he was not a legitimate master???

I do not question sims skills, The people that you have mentioned all do eclectic styles.

None of these masters have ever fabricated their history. You also bring up masters that have nothing to with Preying Mantis.

So one day you witnesed Master Sin hanging out at a local event with other Sifus and they were nice to him. That means nothing Sifu's are polite and they were just being politicaly correct at a local tourney.

Any way think about what Budha said and open your eyes.

Quote:

why would they do that or even hangout with nor be associated with him if he was not a legitimate master???

My friend its called manners and etiquette.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktiger View Post
    Quote:

My friend its called manners and etiquette.
    That just about sums it up mate.

Word!

Could be pity also

Just joking!!!!

Talking alright i'm cool

were all kool and the gang
    sorry about before will look it up
    were all good right ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Alright I locking this thread

If you want to discuss new forums, take that up here.

If you want to discuss Shaolin Do, take that up here.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart