Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Angry Weasel Do real ???

Is Angry Weasel Do real ???

Is Angry weasel Do Pai real?? This is a real style that's band from competition because the style is too angry. It comes from all the temples including the Shalom temple. What do you guys think??

Talking

Yes it's very real. I am the style's last master and have used it to defeat real-life baddies such as Lex Luthor and Magneto. Angry Weasel Do Pai emphasizes scratching, biting, and loud screeching noises that drive the opponent’s soul out of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Is Angry weasel Do Pai real?? This is a real style that's band from competition because the style is too angry.
    It's banned? From what competition? And how is a style "angry?"

It comes from all the temples including the Shalom temple.
    So Sifu-Rabbi Lee Jun Horowitz teaches it?

What do you guys think??
    I think you need to read what you write before you press "submit."
    Matt Stone

YiLiQuan1

It is angry because when you fight, you must not only do so in the manner of the weasel, but in the manner of an angry weasel. It is banned from every competition because the audience is emotionally scarred after witnessing the weasel's anger. The style compliments Happy Walrus Quan, of which I am also a master. The angry weasel is the yang to the happy walrus' yin.

As for Sifu-Rabbi Lee Jun Horowitz...he is no longer with us. As I said, I am the style's last master.

Warning! My comments are all jokes. Do not take this topic seriously and you may just have a good laugh.

I once saw a weapon demo put on by Sifu-Rabbi Lee Jun Horowitz, he was truly a master of the spork.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

No youre wrong I am the king of weasel pai and I inherited the style from Sifu Rabbit lee. He was put down after biting me while passing his style to me.

The grandmaster learned the deadly movements of the rabbit and the rabbit weasel that got bit by the dog in front of the shalom temple.

That is incorrect. Sifu-Rabbi Lee Jun Horowitz had the real stuff while his cousin, Sifu Rabbit Lee, was duped. You can tell the difference because students of Sifu Rabbit Lee can only scare those 13 and under with their screeching while those of us in the Horowitz camp can instill fear in the elderly. This proves that on the streets the strange noises will drive souls from their bodies. I learned angry weasel do from Sifu-Rabbi Lee Jun Horowitz and I learned Happy Walrus Quan from a clandestine group of Chinese Rastafarians.

Quote Originally Posted by Radhnoti View Post
    I once saw a weapon demo put on by Sifu-Rabbi Lee Jun Horowitz, he was truly a master of the spork.
    I will relay your kind words to his ghost.
    Last edited by The Xia; 09-24-2006 at 06:25 PM.

Aha can Sifu Horowitz freeze some one with their looks?? Sifu Rabbit can send you away shiva ring.

The Weasel pai Do style is very deceptive

For instance when some one asks you a question you can weasel your way right out of it then bite your oponent in the eye when he's scratching his head.

There's only one way we can solve this dispute....according to article 3 of Shalom temple rules, written by Abbot Bruce Leebowitz, all weasel lineage disputes must be solved in screech outs. We must stand on top of a skyscraper, screeching at each other until one of our souls is blowing in the wind. The person who still has his soul is the true mojo jojo grandmaster soke of angry weasel do pai.
    Last edited by The Xia; 09-24-2006 at 07:02 PM.

I must confer with Citong grand pooba Si Jo Si gung

Angry Weasel Do is not Authentic Weasel. it is a hybrid amalgamation of watered down styles of Kun toy rat terrier tao and Pomeranian ryu style. and i HAVE FOUND the True identity of the hairy weasel master who is claimed as its soul inheritor. when you look at the picture you can see that it is NOT a weasel but a VOLE disguised as one.( i dont have the picture it was found ina book of animal circus acts from the 30's, but i saw it once and i REMEMBER.

you people misrepresent yourselves and i will do everything in my power on this forum to dscredit you.

True and Authentic Weasel is only taught at the shahababa moil temple in upstate New York. everyone else is a fake.

Peas and wub, TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Please be specific is it the Shahahaba moil temle or was it the Sheehheeh Goim temple in the upper west side.

Yes it is real and can be seen on the movie "Kung Pow" where two wild weasels grab onto a piece of cloth so that they may be swung as a nunchuck or woodchuck or ...well you get it and if you don't you never will.
    Will this endless thread never cease
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching