Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Angry Weasel Do real ???

I must admit the She Bangs form looks deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Is Angry weasel Do Pai real?? This is a real style that's band from competition because the style is too angry. It comes from all the temples including the Shalom temple. What do you guys think??

is the spelling wrong cause i cnt find **** in google?

r u sure its calld weasel?
    cause when i askd my sifu he hsnt heard it before (he dsnt speak english though)

p.s i something wrong with the water in states?
    Who dares Wins

Yasou filo ti kanis I don't know if I'm spelling it correctly phoneticaly it sounds like weasel or in Mandarin Wearrshel.
    Last edited by Green Cloud; 09-26-2006 at 07:08 AM. Reason: saa

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    truth be told, Greatmaster BS Frantzis Ford A Capella (Greatmaster is much, much more higherer than Grandmaster, btw) has been overheard saying that the original name, Weasel Kung-Fu is actually "we sell Kung-Fu". For revealing the secrets of the Do-P'ai, he has since taken vows and shaved his head and become a Monk. He will never be seen again, except on commercials for Mentos, and valtrex-which have since merged to form a delicious chewable treatment for herpes. They also come in suppositories-not nearly as tasty, for those who have had needle in the butt mishaps. This is his contribution to the world. This is his gift.

we should cherish this moment.

The highest title is greatmasterer. As in I'm more masterer then you. But greatmasterer is higher. It's all like, I'm more greatmasterer then you. This is the bestest title in Weasel Do Pai Kung Phooey. The only person to ever be called greatmasterer is the founder of Shalom Temple, Bobo, also called the Buddypanda.

But it weasel pai Do we have the Kow Dung form or is it the tai bo from the Cali temple.

Not to hi-jack this thread, but obviously you all have not heard of the honorable kung fu art of Flat-footed Dim Mak Drunken Duck Claw style that incorperates the yin-yang pricipals of Sweet and Sour! Here is an example of the deadliesnesses of the style that makes my Grandmaster more Grandmasterer than your Grandmasterererer.

http://www.dailymotion.com/cluster/f..._pure-violence

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    I must admit the She Bangs form looks deadly
    Is that what inspired Ricky Martins song of the same name???

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    My Happy Walrus Fist comes from Sifu William Hung. The style has only one form. I'm breaking millennia of secrecy by showing it to you but what the heck. Behold the glory of the unedited She Bang Kata!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyM_uo9mOQs

The deadly She Bang Kata is one of the few forms in existence that can match the deadliness of the needle in your butt set.
    Sorry, but the She Bangs Kata belongs to the Squirrel Do...if you don't believe me check carefully....Sifu Hung practiced Squirrel style for so long that he got the famous squirrel teeth (which allow the deadly move called Bite of the Squirrel).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6FEWmtsNEs
    Here you can see 2 of Sifu Hung's students while sparring....watch out coz it is kinda rough!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Well, squirrel Kung-Fu is not nearly as scary as Cat Man Do. Here is a clip of Meow Hing, the Geatest Grandmistressess of the style, performing a Cata. The "c" was later changed to a "k" to hide the origins of this deadly style.
    .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJeX8...elated&search=

OH MI GOD!! I lost a couple of years of my life watching that vid. EEEK I'm a cat lover my self but I loved the part when flings the cat, the rest was just yuk.

I will go look tomorrow for a school of Cat Man Do. I bet no other style could beat it....it is enough such a powerful cata to scare away the opponent.

What about the Ermine?

Really....nicely done. Nice to have something to smile about. The silence from the Jonestown crowd on the other thread is deafening.

The cat thing was disturbing but I passed it on.

Exclamation A set of extreme deadliness

This is the form that must be mastered before learning the needle in your butt set.

WARNING! THIS SET IS VERY DEADLY AND SHOULD NOT BE DONE IN THE PRESENCE OF CHILDREN, OLD FOLKS, HOBOS, OR FLIES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9IUZHIBKzA

Exclamation

And I thought you guys were humorless. L M A O!!!!!