Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 36 hands

36 hands

I have learned about half of 36 hands. This form is freaking brutal so far. I think I have to start hitting the treadmill or something so I can get in shape. It is a sweet set though. Looking at WL I see there are a lot of sweet sets. Which ones are your favorites?

I know this set, insanely long! I use to take a nap half way thru... who is teaching you the form?

Israel, does Shifu Art still have a website? I cannot seem to be able to pull it up.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

sissies... no joke that is a long set... yu shan, man dont be such a stranger.

Hey stranger, you lost or something?

C'mon guys, you're supposed to do 36 Hands 10 times remember?

How about 36 Hands followed by Fifth Form, sound like fun?

Ok then, check this... 36 hands-5th form-then I do 3rd form with my shirt off!

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

followed by buddha palm in your shorts and to finish it up... 1st form 20x...

If you really want to maximize this laid-back work-out you're putting together, be sure to do kwan dao with a combat steel weapon to cool down between forms.

- CS

lol.....

that's a nice form. I can't wait to learn it.

Kwan Dao combat steel, that is brutal. I`m teaching that to a young man now, I wonder if he knows what he is getting into.

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Sifu Art

Yu Shan,
    It was shangwufarms.com but i think it is down. He is making a new one with a ton of videos and stuff. Actually, Arthur is teaching me 36 hands. There is this one move where he swoops down like a freaking Hawk in a twisted stance, freaking sweeeet. He told me once that back in boston, Master Chan made him to it something like 15 times. After about the 13 range he started hurling and MC goes "HA HA you puky Arthur! You Puky! Again, Again!". Now that I see the set I might do say 1 1/2 before i puke.

israel

I have been told by my elders, if you train hard something is going to come up! Every school needs a hurl bucket.

Ok then I look forward to Shifu`s website changes. Can you pm me his email, I`d like to write him.

WL Lok Lo, how many parts are you guys up to now? I only have 1 and 2, missed out on 3.

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

LOL~ Dont forget about the forms Tam Tui & Secret Form... They'll get your heart pumping...

CS
    The Style Doesn't Make The Master Famous. The Master Makes The Style Famous!

Oh, by the way, is Aurthor still a wah lum sifu or is he doing his own thing now?

CS
    The Style Doesn't Make The Master Famous. The Master Makes The Style Famous!

Quote Originally Posted by yu shan View Post
    WL Lok Lo, how many parts are you guys up to now? I only have 1 and 2, missed out on 3.
    Lok Lo #3 isn't taught very often. There's an old tale that Master Chan has said that 'you guys' can't do that form right', theoretically because of the difference in body styles. Just a story though, I never heard him say it directly. Of course, if you've had the opportunity to watch him work, you know there's a lot of things he does that nobody else seems to do quite as well...

- CS