Thread: OT: WHy don't you all eat a d**k

OT: WHy don't you all eat a d**k

... apparently it's quite nutritious : CLICK
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

see this is the kind of stuff that really puts asians in a bad light in my humble opinion. we go from bashing dogs to death to get rid of a rabies epidemic and then we have all the bear gall bladder and cat eating for vitality, not to mention the famous tiger pen!s for vitality, NOW we have dog pen!s and Deer pen!s Juice along with two pronged snake Pen!s.

Sigh i really do respect and love the asian people and culture but i find this aspect to be rather mentally ill if you ask me. i mean no disrespect to the asians at all but COME ON people.

GINSENG GINSENG GINSENG GINSENG, is perfect for vitality and all those things that the myriad of animal pen!ses and pen!s Juice are supposed to be good for.

i wonder if ginseng has a pen!s??

this thread will be deleted that i am sure of, LOLOLOL,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

ive said it before and ill say it again.

stencils.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    see this is the kind of stuff that really puts asians in a bad light in my humble opinion. we go from bashing dogs to death to get rid of a rabies epidemic and then we have all the bear gall bladder and cat eating for vitality, not to mention the famous tiger pen!s for vitality, NOW we have dog pen!s and Deer pen!s Juice along with two pronged snake Pen!s.

Sigh i really do respect and love the asian people and culture but i find this aspect to be rather mentally ill if you ask me. i mean no disrespect to the asians at all but COME ON people.

GINSENG GINSENG GINSENG GINSENG, is perfect for vitality and all those things that the myriad of animal pen!ses and pen!s Juice are supposed to be good for.

this thread will be deleted that i am sure of, LOLOLOL,,TWS
    meh... endangered species aside I don't see anything wrong with eating any part of any animal... I actually admire the Chinese culture for dealing with meat honestly. At the end of the day they're just parts of an animal corpse, and if you're happy to eat steak there's no reason that a bull's intestine, or gall bladder or ***** can't be eaten.
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

Reply]
    Maybe at one time, but surely they have all been eaten by now....
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Have you seen the ginseng root? It is a vegetable *****!
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

God **** thats gross, not to sound ethnocentric
    Bless you