Thread: Hillarious vid: kungfu baby

Hillarious vid: kungfu baby

A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

yeah well check this kid out

the baby just looked bewildered and sometimes worried/scared of the camera or somebody making face behind the camera.

eBaum's World? How can you support a website that profits from the work of thousand of others?

http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/

Boycott!

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    the baby just looked bewildered and sometimes worried/scared of the camera or somebody making face behind the camera.

Nonsense. It's just wind.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu View Post
    little superstar rocks. Check out sopme of the other clips where he climbs a guy by his tie and slaps him out. hilarious!

he reminds me of a tiny version of Lucas Rossi on Rockstar in his dance vid. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HearWa View Post
    eBaum's World? How can you support a website that profits from the work of thousand of others?

http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/

Boycott!
    um thats like saying this site sucks cause of the work of thousands of others? only reason the ezine is good and the board is good because of USER CONTRIBUTION!!!

works the way for a lot of sites these days on the internet.

next please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu View Post
    LOL

btw. supporting????? i just saw something funny and thought i would share.

its not like im contributing money or anything. dont be so anal.

i dont go around making it a hobby to investigate every web site on the internet, i dont frequent any sites other than this and a couple others, that was a random find from a friend of mine.

A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!