Thread: FREE FEARLESS SCREENING, Union City, CA

FREE FEARLESS SCREENING, Union City, CA

Kung Fu Tai Chi & KungFuMagazine.com is hosting a FREE screening of FEARLESS at the Century 25 Theaters in Union City, CA at 7:30 Wednesday October 4th, in theater 3.

You will need a ticket to get in. I will be in the lobby beforehand, along with other magazine representatives, distributing the tickets. Find me and get your ticket. If you do not know me personally, just tell me how you found out about the showing (the forum here or through a friend or whatever) and I'll take care of you.

Please arrive early. Seating is limited and is on a first-come, first serve basis. No one will be admitted once the screening begins.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

ttt

Just for the next two days...

We did a Sneak Preview for Unleashed last year. It was a lot of fun and part of a fundraising effort we did with the Tiger Claw Foundation. They weren't offering sneak previews for Fearless because they didn't want it to get out that the movie is subtitled (that has a dramatic negative effect on the box office, especially for that critical opening weekend). This screening is just for our crew, friends and family, which leaves some room for some of you. But get there early. We've invited a lot of people. I'm not sure how many will be able to make it out on a week night with such short notice, but it's only a 150 seat house, plus or minus, so you wouldn't want to get left out - especially not tomorrow, since rain is predicted.

Hope to see you locals there!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ttt again

So aside from the forum here, and some local friends, writers and masters, I've invited the local got qi girls. I can't say that they'll show (although I know one is definitely coming) but just so you know...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Yo Gene,

Could you do this in downtown Chicago also, please? LOL. It's kind of a long trip to Union City for me, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Kung Fu Tai Chi & KungFuMagazine.com is hosting a FREE screening of FEARLESS at the Century 25 Theaters in Union City, CA at 7:30 Wednesday October 4th, in theater 3.

You will need a ticket to get in. I will be in the lobby beforehand, along with other magazine representatives, distributing the tickets. Find me and get your ticket. If you do not know me personally, just tell me how you found out about the showing (the forum here or through a friend or whatever) and I'll take care of you.

Please arrive early. Seating is limited and is on a first-come, first serve basis. No one will be admitted once the screening begins.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Aaah Gene, any chance of doing one in the UK!

Talking yes

Please Come To The Uk !!!
    :d
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Locals only

Someday, after my plot to make CMA rule the world succeeds, we'll be in all those places. Bwahahahahaha!

Until then, it's just in our neighborhood. The rest of you should go out and support Fearless.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

i'm terrible

i got a copy like a year before anyone even heard of it
    its not at the cinemas anymore
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I saw it before too

But I had to see it on the silver screen, especially because it was free. I reviewed it here. I reviewed it earlier on the thread too when I first saw it, but that one was very short because I didn't want to spoil it for anyone.

We had a great time last night. Only a few showed up from the forum, but it was such short notice. It was also the first big rain of the season for us and traffic was really tough.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips