Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Bisio info

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

Tom Bisio info

does anyone know where Tom Bisio's school/clinic is?

TenTigers

http://www.tombisio.com/index.htm

Don't you know how to google?

no, but I know how to giggle!

tanx!

You are welcome. That looks like the end of this thread. Unless someone can come up with something more to say.

Other then I LOVE his book and hope for a sequal not!

Not to mention Tom is just a all around nice guy.

And releasing a book on Tui Na real soon! Great news, I loved his writing style in the first book so very much looking for this book in an area I was hoping to explore further as well...

Ok, just got back from Tom's two day seminar. It was like his book, only in more detail and hands on. Tom is a very down to earth,patient,and generous instructor, and his informal style made everyone there very comfortable.
    I would strongly reccommend this to anyone interested in fall and hit medicine. I am planning on attending his tui-na classes. I spoke to one person who is doing this now, and she said it is very intensive, and she is extremely happy with the course.

My student is studying Zheng Gu Tui Na with Tom and Frank now. Tom's IMA is top notch as well. Frank was a long time student of Kenny Gong, the xingyi master.
    Buddy

Tom Bisio Book

Quote Originally Posted by Asmo View Post
    And releasing a book on Tui Na real soon! Great news, I loved his writing style in the first book so very much looking for this book in an area I was hoping to explore further as well...
    It should be noted that Tom and Frank's book is based on their Zheng Gu Tui Na classes, levels 1-4. Not only are the courses among the best that I have ever seen taught, but the book promises to set the standard for books about Tui Na and Chinese medicine.

Best,

Steve Lamade

Steve Lamade,

you seen the book released already? I've been looking around but I don't think its released yet. Used the contact form on his website, but haven't got a reply on it either. Anyway would love to hear if its out already and where I can order it from

Tom Bisio replied me and said the book will be released the aerliest in February next year. So we'll have to have a bit more patience

Tom Bisio Tui Na Book

Just a follow-up:

Tom Bisio and Frank Butler's Tui Na book will be available August 1 through www.zhenggutuina.com.

Best,

Steve Lamade

Is it really going to be $90!!!!!?????!!!??!??!?!?
    Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Zheng Gu Tui Na book

$90 is expensive for a book.

Let's put it in context, though. It accurately describes the material from Tom Bisio and Frank Butler's Zheng Gu Tui Na seminar series, for which experienced martial artists, and practicing massage therapists and acupuncturists, continue to spend thousands of dollars.

[Disclaimer: I've been a student of Tom's since 1993 and a student of Tom and Frank's since 2000.]

I'll buy the book and write a review if you'd like - but I think you'll find that it's well worth the money.

Best,

Steve Lamade