Thread: Tom Bisio info

Hybrid View

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

Tom Bisio info

does anyone know where Tom Bisio's school/clinic is?

TenTigers

http://www.tombisio.com/index.htm

Don't you know how to google?

no, but I know how to giggle!

tanx!

You are welcome. That looks like the end of this thread. Unless someone can come up with something more to say.

Other then I LOVE his book and hope for a sequal not!

Not to mention Tom is just a all around nice guy.

And releasing a book on Tui Na real soon! Great news, I loved his writing style in the first book so very much looking for this book in an area I was hoping to explore further as well...

Ok, just got back from Tom's two day seminar. It was like his book, only in more detail and hands on. Tom is a very down to earth,patient,and generous instructor, and his informal style made everyone there very comfortable.
    I would strongly reccommend this to anyone interested in fall and hit medicine. I am planning on attending his tui-na classes. I spoke to one person who is doing this now, and she said it is very intensive, and she is extremely happy with the course.

Tom Bisio Book

Quote Originally Posted by Asmo View Post
    And releasing a book on Tui Na real soon! Great news, I loved his writing style in the first book so very much looking for this book in an area I was hoping to explore further as well...
    It should be noted that Tom and Frank's book is based on their Zheng Gu Tui Na classes, levels 1-4. Not only are the courses among the best that I have ever seen taught, but the book promises to set the standard for books about Tui Na and Chinese medicine.

Best,

Steve Lamade