Thread: Brutally OT: The greatest metal parody since spinal tap

Brutally OT: The greatest metal parody since spinal tap

Its a show on adultswim called Metalocalypse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OMaW0BlM8

this is the first episode and the funniest one in my opinion. you prolly wont catch the inside humor if you dont listen to metal tho. especially death metal.

the music is **** good too and the concert scene is the funniest thing ive seen in a looong time. listen to the lyrics.

its good to see headbangers not taking themselves so **** serious all the time

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

oh yea Kirk Hammet and James Hetfield are the voices of the 2 fans in the beginning.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin