Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: White Tiger kung fu!!!

Well Gary, you're ****phobia is showing I've lost count of how many times you've thrown out school yard **** terms... trust me, even I were gay, you'd be well below my standards. It's very well known in NY that the women I'm with are always extremely hot

Your English of course could be improved, try a night school or an adult education program. Why wallow in ignorance?

If you weren't a gazillion miles away, I'd offer to set up some matches between my students and your students and then your students could beat us and show us up as fakes, but I guess it will never happen, as you are so far away, kinda conveinent
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Gary

What makes you a wanker is you complete inability to just own up to your mistake like a man....

NOTE

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    Ross didn't start the thread and what he said was extremely mild compared to most of our comments. He made a comment about the cheesy production values of Doo Wai's tapes (even said he may have been mistaken about who's videos he was remembering, lol). You even agreed with this. Then you made a comment implying that he had said CTS's Bak Mei was superior, when he clearly didn't. Then things blew up. Face it man, you started this particular fight by misreading what he said.

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Why set up students its to do with me and you?

I dont have a fulltime school anymore just some private students, when i do re-open and i have students that wish to fight in competition be it internationally or otherwise you will here from me untill then non of the guys are competing.

Then again i do have a few correspondance students that could kick your a$$, lets keep your fighters out of it and ill send my beginners and you can fight them and they arent fighting competition? :P

Do you always throw challengers to get a point across ROSS cant you talk this out, your a sad man ROSS you hide behind your students cause your a *****!

You probably pay for the call girls no one wants you, look at what you have become!

I prefer my english how it is cheers.... lol

Why keep it going are you after an appoligy, Is that what you are after your egomaniac?

I hope the moderators close this thread???

GENE do something please!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercest tiger View Post

I dont have a fulltime school anymore
    Why?

non of the guys are competing.
    I assume you mean "none of my guys are currently competing".. that's ok

i do have a few correspondance students
    Just like Doo Wai

Here's a hint Gary, raging h om o phobia and childish personal attacks don't make you look cool, they show you for the arse you are...

Also, acting as if you are proud of your poor English schools is anything but noble. Seek an adult education program and improve yourself.

I don't need an apology, I was trying to help you remove your own foot from your own mouth, but I guess you're too busy being "tough" to realize how foolish you are looking

I hope the moderators close this thread???

GENE do something please!!!!!
    LMFAO..... I guess eventually even you realize what an arse you are making of yourself....

I should re-post the Miu Hin story, now that it's a few pages back

You are such a f@ckwit Ross, you do get off reading your own post believing you can kick a$$ and throwing challenges like a little kid that got his lunch money stolen. Your students must think my teacher sure is a d!ckhead, embarrasing to your Pai!

No, i want it banned cause this sh!t your spouting and challenging is not worth people reading.

King of Salsa, your a another school that is ripping of students, telling them you have won tittles. Greencloud knows you well enough, your a liar and cheat i hope the martial arts community really see through the crap you spout about yourself and see it for what it is. Your poor students im sure there are many good kung fu schools out there they can go too!

Who cares about Mui Hing, post your usual sh!t you speak!!

LMFAO at you Gary.... man, you're low class, but we already knew that from your ****phobic remarks and diem store insults....

Really dude, go back to school, you can't even put together a coherent sentence. If I were you, I'd be teh one ashamed if my students were reading, "wow, Sifu Gary has no education what so ever and has to retreat to school yard insults"

LMFAO at you suddenly buddying up to Green Cloud, I guess you missed all the CTS people calling him out last week as the fraud he is... then again, I'm not surprised, you are so much alike

I'm not at all surprised to learn you couldn't keep your school open...

Dude, go back to school, ignorance is no excuse

Break it up, boys, break it up....

...anymore talk like that and you'll have to stay late writing "I will not antagonize flame wars" 100 times on the chalkboard.

I'm locking this thread for good measure.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart