Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a tragedy

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

a tragedy

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

????

that cant be
    ah well come over to the uk and have some proper beer with me
    do u guys get stella artois or cobra over their or do u just get "**** tasting leaves ur mouth like sand papaer budweiser"
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

yea, we get stella but I've only heard of Cobra. I doubt that it would be marketed over here as we have a type of malt liquor called 'King Cobra' and anything else called Cobra would have an uphill battle proving itself.

I'll stack American craft brewers up against any other nations beer anyday.

I won't defend Budweiser if you don't defend Newcastle
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

In the words of Homer simpson, [these hops] never had a chance to become my urine.
    dazed and confused

yeah

its a deal oso
    have u had corobna lager
    german beer is the best no question
    cobra is really nice but u only find it really in indian ,pakistani,and bengali restaurants

By far the best beer I have ever drank was in Germany. A friend of mine took me to a monastery near Munich where they served wonderful sauerkraut and wurstel and a great beer.

I'll never understand beer snobs.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Yeah, especially since Guinness is available almost everywhere.

Arguing about which beer other than Guinness is the best is like trying to figure out whether it's better to trade in the Lamborgini for a Ford Pinto or a Le Car.

You know, BEFORE I even opened this, I just knew it was about beer. My first thought is a brewery must have burned down!!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    You know, BEFORE I even opened this, I just knew it was about beer. My first thought is a brewery must have burned down!!!!
    I thought the exact same thing.... Oso's tragedy must involve beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

beer snobs

i'm no snob i just like beer and i barely ever drink any as in ten bottles tops for the year

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    then don't read or post on beer threads

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I thought the exact same thing.... Oso's tragedy must involve beer.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    its a deal oso
    have u had corobna lager
    german beer is the best no question
    cobra is really nice but u only find it really in indian ,pakistani,and bengali restaurants
    is 'corobna' really spelled that way?

I've not had the pleasure of sampling beer in Germany. I would guess that it's pretty **** good.

typo

its corona u have it witrh lime
    which was originally there to kill the diseases present in the rats urine that u could find in the bottles not today obviously
    i am a crap typer

ah, thought it might be.

Corona is ok, I think there's a time and place fro almost any beer...except one.

This one:

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29/25007

worst beer ever

Hate to upset you Golden Arhat but Weil's disease from beer bottles is still a very real threat (although thankfully not that common).
    I prefer Belgian beer to German, and I DEFINITELY prefer English beer to German.
    Guiness is vile. Murphy's is a much nicer stout, and don't give me that nonesense about it tasting better in Ireland, it tastes exactly the same.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk