Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: TUF Season 4 question

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Your antics on the other thread showed the entire world who the fool is, not to mention how much of a low life you are.... the one rule ANYONE should follow no matter what the circumstances are is that wives, children and family members are 600% off limits.... you want to talk crap to me, fine. If I come and stomp on your hip replacements and curb your jaw, fine. I dont' talk about your family, I don't talk about your personal life. The fact you posted the crap you did really means we shouldn't be talking about fights, we should be talking about "hits"... people have been off'ed for the crap you just pulled... if you're lucky, Gene will just delete it... but you showed how desperate and pathetiic you are
    But yet Gene for some reason has not deleated this thread maybe he is virtuous and wants to see this played out. I'l see you at the Mohegan sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post

I'l see you at the Mohegan sun.
    Everyone here knows you'll never show up, then on Monday start posting again about how you want to fight....

If anyone ever had any doubts about not only what a total fraud you are, but also what a low life, you've shown them tonight without a shadow of a doubt what the truth is....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Everyone here knows you'll never show up, then on Monday start posting again about how you want to fight....

If anyone ever had any doubts about not only what a total fraud you are, but also what a low life, you've shown them tonight without a shadow of a doubt what the truth is....
    If your at the Mohegan sun i'l be there I live on the north fork of LI and it's only a ferry boat away King of some Sh!t

So which is it? On the other thread you want to fight Friday, now you want to come to CT?

Oh, but let's not forget, you just agreed to fight with one hand tied behind your back... and I just accepted. So whereever the fight is, I get to wear steel toe combat boots and you have to fight with a hand tied behind your back. And if Mike wants, he can fight you at the same time. So he can hold you down while I stomp on you, "no rules" is what you wanted... and you just agreed to those terms

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

So which is it? On the other thread you want to fight Friday, now you want to come to CT?

Oh, but let's not forget, you just agreed to fight with one hand tied behind your back... and I just accepted. So whereever the fight is, I get to wear steel toe combat boots and you have to fight with a hand tied behind your back. And if Mike wants, he can fight you at the same time. So he can hold you down while I stomp on you, "no rules" is what you wanted... and you just agreed to those terms
    Yup that's what I said can't you read english I will see you at the Mohegan sun.

Thumbs down

OK, so you just agreed to fight me with one hand tied behind your back

This is amusing and all, but we all know that tomorrow morning you'll wake up and post some excuse about why you didn't mean anything you just posted

I honestly hope you are drunk or on drugs because if this is how your mind functions on its own.....

Are you calling Mike and Knife fighter to see how you can gang up on me?? By the way my student Beato will be there,, you know the student that has called you out several times.

You mean the student I called a biotch to his face years ago and he did nothing?

So, when all is said and done, you're gonna ask your student to fight for you?

what a sad person you truly are

OK, so you just agreed to fight me with one hand tied behind your back

This is amusing and all, but we all know that tomorrow morning you'll wake up and post some excuse about why you didn't mean anything you just posted

I honestly hope you are drunk or on drugs because if this is how your mind functions on its own.....
    No not realy,,, I will see you at the Mohegan sun. And everyone notice how Dave want's to make sure I have one hand tied behind my back,, If that makes you feel better so be it dough Boy.

Gus, I've just demonstrated how totally ridiculous you are, and man did you help out along the way....

But the real kicker is that after all the trash you've spewed, you don't have the balls to fight. You're gonna ask Beato to fight for you....

that right there says it all...

Gus, I've just demonstrated how totally ridiculous you are, and man did you help out along the way....

But the real kicker is that after all the trash you've spewed, you don't have the balls to fight. You're gonna ask Beato to fight for you....

that right there says it all...
    Did I ever asy that,, i just know how scared you are of him.

The only place I'm scared of Beato is in your mind and his probably.... I wasn't scared of him years ago in MD, won't be scared of him if by some miracle he shows up at Mohegan Sun

The fact you have to bring him with you is the real story. You spewed all this trash and yet now you're running to Beato to be your body guard. And come on, we know that if you do show up, you'll cry about your hip and ask Beato to defend your honor...

Or maybe you'll just need Beato to drive your body back when we're done?

The only place I'm scared of Beato is in your mind and his probably.... I wasn't scared of him years ago in MD, won't be scared of him if by some miracle he shows up at Mohegan Sun

The fact you have to bring him with you is the real story. You spewed all this trash and yet now you're running to Beato to be your body guard. And come on, we know that if you do show up, you'll cry about your hip and ask Beato to defend your honor...

Or maybe you'll just need Beato to drive your body back when we're done?
    BEATO MY STUDENT HAS CALLED YOU OUT BEFORE BUT YOU RAN,, YOU WANT TO BRING UP THE PAST THAT'S WAHT HAPPENED HE WILL JUST BE THERE TO MAKE SURE YOUR THUGS DON'T JUMP IN.
    Last edited by Green Cloud; 10-25-2006 at 10:27 PM. Reason: BVNH

I guess Beato learned from you the art of remembering things as he wants to?

regardless, it seems pretty clear what will happen

No, you won't show up, pretty much everyone knows it

But, if by some miracle, you do show up, it's pretty apparent it will only be to get someone else to do the fighting for you

But based upon your past late night rave, most likely by the time I wake up you'll have changed your mind and found a whole new set of reasons why it can't take place...

I guess Beato learned from you the art of remembering things as he wants to?

regardless, it seems pretty clear what will happen

No, you won't show up, pretty much everyone knows it

But, if by some miracle, you do show up, it's pretty apparent it will only be to get someone else to do the fighting for you

But based upon your past late night rave, most likely by the time I wake up you'll have changed your mind and found a whole new set of reasons why it can't take place...
    dave I was planning on being there before I knew you were going it all works out for me, don't forget to take your jeratol