Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Thread: TUF Season 4 question

HA! Erase my post? Don't be a twit. I'm thinking of printing it out and distributing it at local tournaments! LOL I might get it made into a plaque and hang it in my closet!

And so what, I worked out and learned stuff from a student of yours when I was in college. He was a very cool guy and I liked him very much. I met Dave after that, who introduced me to my Sifu, CTS. He also helped me quite a bit with the basics of our styles. I, in turn, introduced you almost 2 years later to CTS. So What??

And you tried to keep me out of this as best you could? How? By calling me several times today and asking for my help? I saved your message and can make a wave file available for downloading. Would you like me to do that? You did your best to try to keep me out of this....you are a riot!

And you weren't going to expose anyone else? What the f*ck are you talking about? Go ahead, try to change the issue. Again.

Are you going to fight Dave or not??

That is the only thing that your fingers should be typing.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 10-24-2006 at 09:20 PM.

This is getting to be as corny as my feet and my jokes. I will either fight when I get back next year. I do not have any beefs with them, but I am tired of reading about these ballet fight scenes.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Chris, defend my honor what did Dave rape my wife or something???
    you challenged Dave after he called you a fraud; he basically insulted your credibility, your reputation, your honour; why else would you challenge him?

This is about CMA VRS. MMA that's all
    no, it's about Dave calling you a fraud and you taking offense at that

and youre right I am a buisinesman and I have other obligations like paying my bills. You know how hard it is to run a Kung Fu school, and in the Adult world everything is subject to change.
    then as a businessman, why do you try to break Dave's rice bowl by publically deriding him running a "sell out" style school? why do you insult him by stating that the way he runs his business alienates people so that they don't stay?

I haven't backed out I just wanted to move the date up only one day. I think we can agree that is reasonable request,,,
    certainly it's reasonable; but none of this has anything to do with reason at this point, dontcha think?

besides your over analtical comments have a little prejudice toward me also since in the early years I wiped the floor clean with you to.
    the hallmark of true analysis is that it is free of personal prejuidice: if it seems to come out against you, it is because the facts speak for themselves, not because of any personal bias; to counter your assertion of personal bias, I would point out that as soon as you posted about calling Dave about meeting the following Saturday, I posted the following reply:

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    so then, I guess it's to Dave - Saturday, November 4th; I assume the proposed time was to be the same (5:00 PM)?

that clearly takes the onus off of you and puts it back on him; so how is that biased against you?

oh, and in regards to the totally irrelevant reason you cite for my alleged personal bias against you, I politely, concertedly and completely disagree with your perspective on that

Let me make one thing clear to all of you on the forum, when it comes to me-- Mike, Dave and Chris have always despised me. We just act like we get along to keep up apearences. I can see nothing has changed in 17 years, it's still three against one.
    for the record, I do not despise you - I have disagreed with your perspective on things in the past, but otherwise there was no ill feeling towards you; what I do dislike currently is the manner in which you publically distort things about your background and experience with CTS (I could give examples that have not been given already, but I still believe in the "not airing dirty laundry" principle); BTW, if in fact the three of us are so often in disagreement with you, maybe it would be of some advantage to you to take a step back and consider why this might be the case?
    Last edited by cjurakpt; 10-24-2006 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    HA! Erase my post? Don't be a twit. I'm thinking of printing it out and distributing it at local tournaments! LOL I might get it made into a plaque and hang it in my closet!

And so what, I worked out and learned stuff from a student of yours when I was in college. He was a very cool guy and I liked him very much. I met Dave after that, who introduced me to my Sifu, CTS. He also helped me quite a bit with the basics of our styles. I, in turn, introduced you almost 2 years later to CTS. So What??

And you tried to keep me out of this as best you could? How? By calling me several times today and asking for my help? I saved your message and can make a wave file available for downloading. Would you like me to do that? You did your best to try to keep me out of this....you are a riot!

And you weren't going to expose anyone else? What the f*ck are you talking about? Go ahead, try to change the issue. Again.

Once again you have proven my point on what a two faced weasel you realy are, I must admit you play both side of the fence quite well.
    And you have no credibilty in the traditional CMA world. Just like Sifu used to say you are a siu min fool. A smiling tiger should I have a word with sifu Yee about what a back stabbing ass hole you are.

you actualy think that your on my level,,,Ninja please. common some one feel free to question why I don't just jump into a match with you making up the rules. Id rather have Bin Ladin referee this match,,, talk about extreme prejudice
    Last edited by Green Cloud; 10-24-2006 at 09:36 PM. Reason: spelling error

anyway you folks you can all see that these guys hate me and I'm supposed to walk in a fight with Ross under these conditions.

It's late I'm done dealing with these temper Tatrums, You see boys and girls their is much more going on here than what meets the eye.

untill tomorrow and what not

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud;
    Once again you have proven my point on what a two faced weasel you realy are, I must admit you play both side of the fence quite well.
    And you have no credibilty in the traditional CMA world. Just like Sifu used to say you are a siu min fool. A smiling tiger should I have a word with sifu Yee about what a back stabbing ass hole you are.

you actualy think that your on my level,,,Ninja please. common some one feel free to question why I don't just jump into a match with you making up the rules. Id rather have Bin Ladin referee this match,,, talk about extreme prejudice
    Tell anyone you want, anything you want. Tell Sifu Yee anything you want. Anything you tell him, I'll be telling his soon anyway. And it's between Yee and me, not you, f*ckface. Always trying to start trouble, aren't you? What a little fool you are....

And what LEVEL are you referring to? Don't make me laugh out loud and make me even think that you mean martial arts skill level? Are you going to challenge me now? Should I get in line too?

Either way, keep skirting the issue. You know as well as everyone else here, you won't be fighting Dave, or anyone else but your own students. Which is fine. You don't have to fight anyone. No one is trying to force you to do something against your will. But why challenge people and back out?

And now you are not going to 'walk into a fight with Ross because these people hate you?'

Oh, I suppose every martial art fight between two guys has always been out of love? Oh, my mistake. How silly of us all to think that?
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 10-24-2006 at 10:06 PM.

If you want it sorted out change the day and fight.

If Green Cloud then does a no show then he is backing out.

I cant understand why its such a problem to change the day.

If you hate the guy (Greencloud) so much what differnce will a day or two make to Dave and vice versa

Otherwise cut the pillow fight and cross hands.

As an outsider this is funny,

Training brothers bickering how big their wangs are, my skill is better, no mine is I can beat you all 12, 15 years ago, what a crock.

I feel sorry for all your students your are all portraying yourselfs as twits who know nothing about real martial art. I hope your students don't read this cause I would be embarrassed to say where I train.

woooow. all you Lama dudes are screwed up.

you all need to call Dr Phil, and work out some of these issues or something.

talk about a kung fu soap opera..lol geeez

you should talk to Gene about syndication.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

anyway you folks you can all see that these guys hate me and I'm supposed to walk in a fight with Ross under these conditions.

It's late I'm done dealing with these temper Tatrums, You see boys and girls their is much more going on here than what meets the eye.

Seems pretty straight-forward. You are pussing out like there's no tomorrow.

cjurakpt Guest

whither a referee

... all we need a reff...
    indeed...

...LPS is not a reff...he has his own hidden agenda...
    no he doesn't; I'd say his agenda is quite clear:

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I hope Gus gets his a$$ kicked l. I hope Dave gets him on the ground and chokes him unconcious.
    however, I think that his rather obvious bias does disqualify him from the position...

I don't just jump into a match with you making up the rules. Id rather have Bin Ladin referee this match
    well, I don't think he's available, but it does stand to reason that Gus does have a legitamate concern about LPS's degree of impartiality...

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    awww, man...I wuz all ready to officiate...
    I nominate Sifu TT: he is fair, experienced, knows all parties and maintains a neutral relationship, at least publically; he can even wear his Speedos...

would that be agreeable to all

We're not ALL screwed up, we just have a person in our group who makes claims and statements that are untrue, in an attempt to give him some credibility. He feels the need to blatenly lie on his website and to people regarding what he has learned from our teacher and all the black belts he has earned. For the record, it's 1 (one), not 10 (ten) and even the one, none of us can verify.

Not to mention acting like an ingnorant fool on an open forum and challenging people. But that is not bad enough. We're martial arts guys, sometime you fight with other people, ...it happens. But not in his case. He challenges people and then backs out, we criticizes and slanders and makes fun of others. He's a god **** discrace.

I love the one the other day, how he was fighting an MMA guy who was humping his arm,..so he knocked him the hell out. That was a good one.

This guy is just an embarrassment to me and my classmates. I can no longer support his actions or his behavior. My classmates can certainly chime in if they wish, but we all agreed yesterday to have nothing at all, EVER to do with this individual again. NO more parties, NO more reindeer games, NO more cookies and milk.

AND, no need for me to ref; I was GOING to be impartial, until he insulted me at least two more times yesterday afternoon. Now, I just want to see him chocked unconcious.

I'll just make sure to bring a few student (police officers) to make sure that Gus doesn't show up with any students who are 'PACKING' like he said he would. Because we all know he grew up da hood (Levittown - a white Irish/Italian Catholic area) and is a straight up 'Gangsta'. This is due to the fact that he hung out occasionally with some black kids from Roosevelt. But we'll have the police there, so his posse is limited to 2 gangstas and no one has thier '9's'. Word to your muther!
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 10-25-2006 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu;

Just wanted to get this back in there, as I feel its a very pertinant post. We should all keep quoting and re-quoting it. Green Cloud feels that I should delete it, but alas, I like it too much. I think it will turn it into a song, or a sonnet perhaps. Possibly a series of limericks or a well thought out compilation of Haikus.

Here is the post that Gus Kaparos requested that I delete:

Gus, I tried to be forgiving with you on this forum, I wasn't going to make this personal, but you obviously love stirring up sh1t. And, even though this fight is not about me, you continue to throw little digs at me. So sit back and take your medicine;

First of all, your are exactly WRONG about your challenge to knife fighter. I read the whole thing; You challenged him, with your patented "ANY TIME, ANY PLACE". He named the place and you backpeddled. You asked him to accomodate you. Why the F*ck should he accomodate a guy who challenged him? You challenge a guy and then start sighting excuses such as; you don't know anyone in that area, you will lose money at your school, your student doesn't live close enough, blah blah blah.

YOU DON'T CHALLENGE SOMEONE AND THEN BACK OUT. THAT MAKES YOU A PUNK.

And all you do is try to distract everyone from your current situation, which is a challenged you issued to Dave Ross, who accepted. Your bring up me, Chris J., Noran (who is now your good buddy? Ninja please...you can't even spell his name right and don't even know his actual profession) Steve I., Steve V., and Mark Negron (By the way, they agreed to fight BURMESE BOXING RULES - Remember? Why keep saying that Negron got no rules, why can't you have 'no rules?')

It's a thinly vieled attempt to diffuse and distract us from the real issue. Show up to fight when you said you would or be a punk. What's the matter? Can't reschedule some of your privates to Saturday? What's the big deal?

And this in not MMA vs. CMA, who are you kidding? This is your big mouth writing checks you can't cash and someone is showing up to collect. Sorry dude, but that is the way it is.

And as far as you and me, and Chris and Dave. Here is the story; I HAVE liked you at times, and so have they. That is the real truth. Problem is, you are a hack.

You can, kick, punch, throw, lock. I know you, you CAN do these things. 18 years ago, you were better at fighting than the average martial artist. You had some good skills and a lot of potential to be even better. But you were introduced to our teacher (By ME) and you squandered what material you had available to you. You couldn't remember a single form, you rarely ever finished one and were sloppy with the techniques which were taught to you by CTS.

You were given the nickname, by Chan Tai-San, - MO GEI SING (NO MEMORY)

We were partners in our first school in 1991 until I could no longer get along with you and bought you out. I was sick and tired of you makeing up stories about guns being pulled on you, fighting 5 guys at a time and our Sifu adopting you as a small boy. 20-something year olds are NOT YOUNG ORPHANS BOYS!

I was sick and tired of you hacking your way and winging our Sifu's Kung-Fu. Never bothering to actually LEARN what he was actually doing. Like so many people, your cup was full and you could never get his teachings. You couldn't learn to speak Chinese and you couldn't learn his stuff. I see your students compete and although I like their focus and skills, YOU TAUGHT THEM TO DO MANY OF OUR TECHNIQUES INCORRECTLY.

Then you get on these forums and start telling ridiculous stories about our Sifu, how he pulled out peoples intestines, and other nonsense - you are spouting lies. Embellishing stories about our training - there wasn't anything COOL about it. Occasionally, Sifu would do something very cool and we'd get super excited. But mostly it was learning cool stuff, in a very boring and unstructured way, along with a bunch of Chinese Bull Sh1t to which the TCMA community is well known for.

You talk about holding a black belt in 10 styles, Dave called you on that sh1t too. What did you answer? 1 Black Belt in a style you don't teach? Goju Ryu Karate? What about the other 9?

And you learned all those styles from our Sifu (I'm referring to your bio)? Please... And don't say "You weren't there when I learned all this stuff from him, it was after I left Mineola.." Don't forget who you are talking to.

And in case this comes up: In my teens, I met a student of Gus's (a guy who was older than him) and he taught me some of the KF that Gus taught him. He was a cool guy and much more skilled than Gus. This was after I did some Aiki-Jitsu and played around with a bunch of KF guys. I heard from many people that this guy "GUS" was supposed to be really good. When I finally met him and we touched hands, (I was around 21/22 y.o. or so and was studying with CTS for awhile) I was COMPLETELY DISSAPOINTED. I then brough him to and introduced him to my Sifu, Chan Tai-San.

There, I said it. THESE ARE THE REAL REASONS WHY YOU ARE DISLIKED BY YOUR OWN TRAINING BROTHERS. YOU ARE A HACK AND LIE ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND AND WHAT ARTS YOU LEARNED FROM OUR TEACHER.

No one would dislike you and everyone of us would respect you if you were honest about who you are.

And if you start bringing up crap about my students or instructors who are no longer with me or anything like that - guess what? I don't give a sh1t! Tell anyone you want how you've taken in guys that I've had a falling out with. Tell that our working relationships didn't work out or that they didn't get paid.

Just wanted to put that our there, because I know how you operate and I know your methods. You will try to skirt the issue and throw all the little digs you can at people;

Fact is: YOU CHALLENGE PEOPLE AND BACK OUT. P-E-R-I-O-D.

Frankly, I'd be suprised if you even get back on this forum

AND HERE IS AN IDEA; HOW ABOUT MONDAY AT 12:00 PM. GUS WILL STILL HAVE TIME TO GET BACK TO HIS SCHOOL AND TEACH. DAVE (UNLESS THERE IS A CLASS SCHEDULED) WILL ALREADY BE AT HIS SCHOOL.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 10-25-2006 at 05:45 AM.

This could take more than a few days to set up, but if can happen next Saturday that's ok too.
    Considering the number of excuses you posted in a 12 hour period, I'd say it will never happen
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

This isn't about the "day" Didn't you read his posts? He first said that I'd never agree. As soon as I logged back on, I agreed. Dear lord, this sack of pig poop bet Knifefighter $50 I'd never agree and even though I IMMEDIATELY agreed he didn't even honor that bet

This isn't about the "day" or he wouldn't make up ridiculous claims about how he needs to wear shoes to pad his hip. He wouldn't make ridiculous comments about clothing. He wouldn't bring up stuff that not only has nothing to do with the situation but isn't even true.

Let's review; his friend Noran he didn't even spell his name correctly, isn't a chiropractor and I wasn't the guy who rented him space

Green Cloud issues challenges and then backs out as soon as they are accepted. This isn't the first time, he ran away from Knifefighter.

I'll chip in with Mike, Knife fighter, I'll help pay for you to come out here so you can fight Gus. As a dog brother and BJJ black belt, I figure after the 1 minute match maybe we can work out and it would be good for me and Mike

This isn't about the DAY. One minute he said all I had to do was name the day and time. I did and he ACCEPTED. Less than 4 hours later he suddenly had a problem with the day

This isn't about the DAY . When he called me he said some punk arse crap about how this had escalated from a misunderstanding. There was no "misunderstanding", he talked trash and I called him on it.

This isn't about the DAY, it's about the fact that Gus Kaparos is a liar. He spent very little time with CTS, had NO MEMORY, that was his nickname! He forgot everything CTS taught him and now just makes crap up so he can run his McDojo (sorry, McKwoon).

No one in the CTS lineage likes Gus, we all think he's a fraud and a hack who makes us look bad.

One day Gus posted a "story" on the Chan Tai San thread, Mike, Chris and I let it go but Innocenzi (who runs his school in mine) came in that day and said "man, is Gus fool of crap or what!"

When Gus tries to call Ventura, Ventura uses what he calls the "Jedi mind trick"... he doesn't want to talk to Gus and waste his time so he distracts him and says "uh, let's get chicken wings some time but I got to go".... Gus always says "chicken wings" and makes the Homer Simpson sound
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....