Thread: Authentic Monkey Style

Authentic Monkey Style

I got a kick out of this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYq1Id4NC_k

welcome to the new millenium. I hope u will find it much more comfy than under that rock
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

man ................. that clip is so old you can hear Moses in the background.

So I'm there thinking "don't let it be that chimp kicking the pad, don't let it be that chimp kicking the pad.........oh sh*t, it's that chimp kicking the pad"
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

It seems you got several kicks out of it.

(badoom ting)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
    welcome to the new millenium. I hope u will find it much more comfy than under that rock
    I guess I do if you definition of living under a rock is that I don't spend 5-6 hours a day on the internet or that I don't have 7,000+ posts on a BB!

wtf this video again? I saw it before the internet on america's funniest videos.

I agree with Boulderdawg, I just found this owhen I started using a computer like a year ago. I thought it was the greatest thing ever.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash View Post
    So I'm there thinking "don't let it be that chimp kicking the pad, don't let it be that chimp kicking the pad.........oh sh*t, it's that chimp kicking the pad"

that's quote-worthy
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Much funnier are the clips on the page underneath and to the right of the one playing like the Monkey and the Dog or the Aggresive Apes.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Charlie the karate chimp

even regular chimps can go into a face ripping flesh eating rage. that one is also armed with karate. no can defend.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I was thinking his karate is far less scary than his natural instincts. But he seems to be enjoying it, and it's pretty cool, actually.

It would be a bit freaky to see a chimp doing something like a karate kata or, better yet, a kung fu set.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 06-10-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Notice how those chimps are young. They couldn't do that with adult chimps.