Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tai Shing Pek Kwar Moon (Videos)

Well at least....

GM Chan can live at ease knowing that Paulie Zink is carrying the style banner forward for generations to come!

2. Quote Originally Posted by firepalm View Post
    GM Chan can live at ease knowing that Paulie Zink is carrying the style banner forward for generations to come!
    Unfortunately, that is what happens when instructors want to hold back. Certainly that is their right. So, I am not condemning his decision. But many Chinese and Japanese systems have died that way.

If Mr. Zink wants to make his move, now is the time.

Relax...

TSPK is in great hands with several good teachers out there, just not really here in the west... Chan Sau Chung still teaches privately, he is a great guy and definitely wont hold back... but he is extremely old school and can read people like a book... So if you have good intentions and are serious, he will teach you I am sure...

Chow Keung is out there, as well as Brian Ng in Hong Kong and some others whose names escape me at the moment...

We may have MAster Chow Keung over here in the summer again... I will give you all early notice so you can come and train and meet with him...

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyKingUSA View Post
    Unfortunately, that is what happens when instructors want to hold back. Certainly that is their right. So, I am not condemning his decision. But many Chinese and Japanese systems have died that way.

If Mr. Zink wants to make his move, now is the time.
    Zinc is retired yet his students continue here in New York and on the Internet:

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?...56A0BA79786964

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

5. Nive video of Wu Song Breaks Manacles. Was that also Lost Monkey and Tall Monkey demonstrated?

Hi all,
    Master Chow Keung has now settled in Roodepoort, Johannesburg, in South Africa, and will formally start teaching classes in Taishingpekgwar and san shou as from the first of April. If anyone need some info, please contact me through this site. I am in daily contact with Master Chow and can pass all queries onto him.
    Regards
    Eduann
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )