Thread: Urban Rage...

Urban Rage...

Wanted to share a video...

Freestyle rap... You have to watch this... hilarious...

Some great lines...

Starchaser... if u see this... you are gonna crack up... lol

enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqFcQqQKRDA

Joe Keit

This is egregious!!! This clip is dangerous and should be immediately banned!!! I just injured my stomach rolling on the floor laughing so hard!!!
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

hahaha...

i tell ya, if im in a bad mood this vid cheers me right up... hahaha...

Starchaser,

I was thinkin of makin a track for the backround just cause this cat has made me laugh so much... maybe i will, and send it back to him... hahaha...

or add in some sound effects...

some great lines in there....

why dont u get my number and u can check out my lumber...

hahaha
    Last edited by Sow Choy; 10-12-2006 at 04:40 PM. Reason: dislexia was setting in... j/k

ttt...

hahahaha!

Hey dude, are you by any chance, URBAN RAGE? LOL.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

"i wanna lick her, lick her, lick her b@lls" hahahahahaha
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

A little lingual confusion there. LOL. Well Sow Choy, at least you've got the Stu Cazzi's to put up a video of yourself rapping. How many other people are that brave?

Yo...

I can give u my number and u can check out my lumber... o yea...

Dude... I almost, almost wish I was this guy, he is gonna be the next star wars kid...

The views keep growing, we just need some video peeps to start making different versions of it... I was thinking of making a track for the guy... Lol!!!

Make the track for him, bro! Send it to him! Better yet, put his clip on DVD and send it to MTV! He could be the next Andy Milonakis, or Welliam Hung!

thats ****ing funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

****! He took it down! And I needed a good laugh....