Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emei Fire Dragon in San Da

Emei Fire Dragon in San Da

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVrr7...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilmED...elated&search=

Looks like it was recorded on a cellphone. So: crappy.

However, it is the only example of an Emei system in action I've ever seen.

Looks like modified San Da rules.
    Last edited by Wood Dragon; 10-12-2006 at 09:19 PM.
    SevenStar: It's hilarious seeing people's reactions when they see a big, black dude with a sword walking toward them.

Masterkiller: Especially when they're at the ATM.

WTF? How did we go from the White Haired Devil strangling and beating guys to death in a teahouse, to Mr Miyagi and Jhoon Rhee?

Yeah, that does look like it was taped by a camera phone.

Smile an emei fire dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se0iAPB7cUs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTJH5owC0U
    they are my students sorry I did not brought a video camera only my cel movile
    Si Fu Richard
    Last edited by emeikungfu; 11-17-2006 at 05:10 PM.

emei fire dragon

Emei kung fu is a fusion of the two major temples shaolin and Wutang
    the ying and yand in armony were developed in Emei mountais to southwest of China near the tibet
    Thus emei kungfu is very effective and complex,they join to create new styles mor powerfull my style is from the end of mind dinasty .In emei mountains were created very rare and ocult styles .there were several but with the time were dissapering because it were trasmited from only the family to family.

My emei fire dragon is an internal external style with very circular movements in footwork and hands ,explosive ones and soft others ,and the turn of the waist
    the energy is based in qigong ,

If you like to know more about it visit please www.emeikungfu.tk
    "If your hearth is good your kungfu will be good"
    thanks for your questions
    sincerely
    Si Fu Emei
    Last edited by emeikungfu; 11-18-2006 at 07:04 PM.

emeikungfu,

Could you clarify your history and also detail the contents of your Fire Dragon for comparison.

You can write Spanish, English if you like or Chinese, as I tend to be versed enough in many languages, and explain the origins of your so called Fire Dragon.

I practised Emei Sengmen Huolongquan a few years ago and I would like to understand what you are depicting as Huolongquan because it would be incorrect to allow others to associate what you do as Emei Fire Dragon because from your clips it looks quite different and also because your statement on being the only whatever is misleading ...unkless of course it is a different created fire dragon in which case it should not be connected to emei.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
    Wu Chanlong

may be you practiced another tree family

may be you practiced another tree family my styles comes from li family and there is a lot of emei dragon but I dont intend to say a lie
    my style is" huo long" and the Grand master Li chiong liong cames it to here
    the descrptiom of my srtyle you can find in may web page or in this one that "China sports" magazine in english devoted in June 1985 I think for it I take a part of this ¡nformation in my web site
    Bueno ya que hablas el espàñol te dire en pocas palabras lo que he querido expresarme mas no he podido porque mi ingles a nivel intermedio
    No tengo la intencion de decir mentiras ni engañar a nadie . Soy Maestro de este estilo, en mi pagina web esta bien explicado lo que es un dragon de fuego y como es el estilo
    Ahora tu dices que has practicado un tal dragon de fuego de segmen pùes no lo se, ese estilo ni de donde proviene,

Sengmen Baguazhang - (Monk Family Bagua) This branch is also known as the Buddhist branch. It is characterized by high stances. Imported by Shaolin monks to Emei this was part of a larger system of Shaolin Wushu.

si gustas puedes leer en ingles este web site que no es mio pero que te dice lo que es mi estilo emei huo long
    http://www.geocities.com/kungfu_gala...hern/Emei.html

Creo que esta es una comunidad o foro para unir ideas y no poner en tela de juicio la originalidad de un sistema o estilo publicamente ,solo escribi porque tomaste a mis alumnos del youtube en el foro

Debes informarte mas antes de decir las cosas y realmente no se que te habran enseñado a ti ni quien ,ni cuantos años vienes practicando lo que me dices,
    yo me identifico soy de Peru en la pagimna web estan todos mis datos pero tu estas como anonimo, ni se de donde eres realmente quien, tiene la verdad no tiene nada que esconder

Visita la pagina del dr painter (http://www.ninedragonbaguazhang.com/emei.htm )y encontraras emei alli tambien a grandes rasgos
    Quien eres no se ni de donde eres para referirte a un Si fu asi ?
    informate y aprende mas.

ve a Sichuan y busca un emei huo long master y alli aprenderas o me llamas por telefono que esta en la pagina web
    no tengo la intencion de molestarte pero antes de poner algo en un foro publico hay que pensarlo bien para no ofender a las personas

Atentamente
    Si Fu Emei
    Last edited by emeikungfu; 11-18-2006 at 07:23 PM.

Smile comunicacion

si realmente sabes a nivel avanzado emei huo long me gustaria mucho conversar para intercambiar ideas e historia del estilo
    Que estilo practica Ud? como es y quien fue su Maestro
    Si Fu
    Last edited by emeikungfu; 11-18-2006 at 07:46 PM.

To begin with your website is limited in the history for example where did Huolongquan originate and with whom it seems to have replicated exisiting information which is why it brings about curiousity and the questions for clarification ? Your links are not any regarded website that have connections with Sichuan or Emei Mt. in anyway. The first was written by Eric Ling and the other by John Painter. Neither practice Emei martial arts.

Have you been to Sichuan? (of course you have not, or you would know)

To ask where my Huolongquan is from is no problem. I studied with Pan Feng a disciple of Pan Jinshan, a well known Sengmen Master in Sichuan. Go to Emei Wushu banghui and ask if they know Pan Jinshan. If you wish to know who I am is not a problem neither www.satirio.com/ma/home.html I have been around for quite a long time so do not worry about anonymosity...

If you knew anything about Emei martial arts you would know the 5 pai and 8 Branches, and that the majority of styles are a component of either or both. Noting that Sengmen is the branch and Huanglinpai is the pai/division to which Huolongquan belongs.

Also, why do you claim 10th duan....there is no such thing? why do you have elongated kicks like other martial arts which are definately not a part of Huolongquan? why do you have outside weighted bridge hands which is contrast to the basic princples of Hulongquan? What are the chinese characters for Li Chionliong??, since it is not in standard pinyin, do you have a photo? and why only drawing? If you said that you have Li family Huolongquan then Why in your website claim that no one else practices the style when in your post you claimed that you have plausibility of oither branches?

As I mentioned previously I do not mind what you practice but it is essential that styles are clear in the actual origin and ensure that the names are not borrowed from existing systems.

If you would like to intercambiar ideas e historia del estilo, then not a problem but I would like to understand that you are practising actual Emei Huolongquan.

Kind Regards
    Wu Chanlong

PS: las preguntas son para clarificacion y no para ofender, sorry if you have been offended.
    Last edited by Shaolin Master; 11-19-2006 at 12:14 AM.

answer

ok is your position ...........
    but mine is another
    Only as far as I Know my Emei Huo Long style is very original and I dont have to make explication of it to anybody
    All you know I know too but you are wrong a little ,remember in kung fu there are as styles than clouds in the sky none one is owner of the truth
    Im sorry
    nor nobody must to criticize a style thus It is not appropriate
    bye
    Si Fu
    kungfu is to make friends between practicioners and not a division

If you wish to know who I am is not a problem neither www.satirio.com/ma/home.html I have been around for quite a long time so do not worry about anonymosity
    Nice looking site.
    I was kind of hoping to see a bio of you though, any chance of getting one up at some point? Unless I simply couldnt find it. Obviously I know your real, due to having met you and all Still, would be nice to hear a bit more about your background and what not.

PS. I still dont think all systems of kung fu are the same ducks and weaves.
    Just poking fun, I know thats not exactly what you said, or meant.
    I hope your well and your school is progressing.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

So it is so original that you should call it: Peru dragon de fuego or Urdánegui dragon de fuego BUT maybe NOT Emei Huolongquan.

It is not criticism but clarification that is necessary.

Also very unwise to suggest that you know all I know, when your basic understanding of emei martial arts are from two very simple websites that are limited and you have never been to Sichuan,

If not answer a few simple questions:

Which sequence are the following movements from ?

Longxingbaibu
    Zuobudiaoshou
    Zuobulongxingshou
    Libulongzhuashou

How many empty hand forms are in Emei Huolongquan? name them? how many movements in each?

Anyways if you do not want to actually exchange ideas and really need to continue claiming 10th duan and call yourself Si Taigung (Usually dead people have this honor).

Also what does the following from your website mean:

<<Solo personas autorizadas a ense&#241;ar el estilo Huo Long Shan de EMEI (Drag&#243;n de Fuego EMEI) en PERU y filiales>> So it is Huolong Shan (Fire Dragon Mt. ) now not Huolongquan??

Anyways, if you feel that the you do not need to answer the questions then that is fine, but I do hope that you either go to Sichuan and learn proper Emei Huolongquan or change the name to something different so that you do not deceive the public (even if that is not your intention). Remember you could have developed a great martial art so you do not have to rely on some story to make it work....

Kind Regards
    Wu Chanlong

Hi Jon,

Good to here from you, hope your Taiji and Bagua are going well.
    Yes I will complete a Bio at some point, as you can tell there is quite a lot of content projected so It will be a while later. As you know I am more interested to ensure the preservation of traditional chinese martial arts, so promoting myself is not necessarily a priority. So I will concentrate on the content for all the styles first and then deal with the little bits and pieces afterwards.

Forward my regards to Sifu Ho.

Kind Regards,
    Wu Chanlong
    Last edited by Shaolin Master; 11-19-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Please excuse the quotes, it just makes it a little easier for me.
    Good to here from you, hope your Taiji and Bagua are going well.
    * There both going along well, sadly not as much time for training as I used to get due to Uni work but still moving along

Yes I will complete a Bio at some point, as you can tell there is quite a lot of content projected so It will be a while later. As you know I am more interested to ensure the preservation of traditional chinese martial arts, so promoting myself is not necessarily a priority. So I will concentrate on the content for all the styles first and then deal with the little bits and pieces afterwards.
    * I think your project is really admirable, you have a wealth of knowledge and it will be great to get some information on some of the lesser known styles (at least in the west).

Forward my regards to Sifu Ho.
    * I will certainly do so, if you get some spare time you should drop by sometime and say hello

All the best,
    Jon
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

UD SR shaolinmaster que se cree due&#241;o de la verdad y se cree juez e inquisidor del kungfu debe de estar mal de la cabeza para hablar asi a una escuela que como mucho anhelo ha deseado entrar aqui para compartir ideas que nos unan y no nos desunan pienso que realmente no es un maestro por mas que ud haya estado en emei como dice y no lo creo y si fue seguro le ense&#241;aron el wushu mas no el tradicional ,ya no aguanto mas sus injurias y me quejare al administrador de este foro por sus actitudes impropias, viva su vida y no le importe la de los demas aporte sus conocimientos mas no critrique y ponga en tela de juicio los estilos Ud no es Juez ni el presidente de la IWF, el kungfu es libre para todos ud, no se identifica ni en su pagina web sale su nombre ni direccion ni nada es una lastima que gente asi que se cree mucho o tenga algun complejo de maestro hable asi de las oersonas nuevas que entrar a este foro desanimandolas por completo en participar aqui ,no me interesan sus opiniones y eso me denmuestra que de mi estilo no sabe nada .practico desde los 8 a&#241;os y tengo 50 a&#241;os y ud ni nadie me va a decir lo que esta mal o no pues no merece aqui que lo trate como un maestro ni nada porque no lo es para mi y quien es Ud para poner en tela de juicio mi grado ?? reconocido oficialmente por mi pais?????hagame el favor anonimamente mil cosas se pueden decir pero de la cara e identifiquese realmente quien es donde vive que edad tiene quienes fueron sus maestros si representa a un estilo o hace una mezcolanza de varios estilos a la vez como una ensalada...........
    no me interesan sus conjeturas y limitese a mejorar su estilo porque hasta ahora no se que estilo practica ni cuanto tiempo le dedico a el o solo va a seminarios al emei que no es lo mismo???
    lastima que esto termine asi , espere encontrar un amigo pero encontre un fiscalizador de estilos y due&#241;o de todas las verdades
    mejore sus palabras y conducta porque este es un foro publico y todo lo que diga aqui todos lo ven y hace quedar mal a otros sin merecerlo.
    ahora si se cree dios del kungfu creador siga con su idea yo aqui me retiro y no contestare nada de nada al menos con Ud. caso cerrado0
    atentamente

Gran Maestro de la Escuela Emei en Peru
    Dios lo bendiga y lo perdono

amitabha
    cierro mi participacion aqui definitivamente hable lo que quiera no respondere
    Last edited by emeikungfu; 11-19-2006 at 11:23 AM.

perdone maestro walter

no haga caso maestro de estas personas que asi hay un monton en la web no les haga caso Maestro,en los foros hay personas asi que se creen due&#241;os de mundo no pierda su tiempo hablando a las piedras .Un emei nunca se expresa asi ni mal de las personas ni estilos sifu
    El dragon de luz
    Last edited by sifuemei; 11-19-2006 at 12:00 PM.
    Good bless you