Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vid Clip

I think it depends on the school. My club is generally half tachiwaza, half newaza. We also tend to bring in a lot of BJJ guys because of this, so I'm spoiled as usual. I think I'm the luckiest SOB around when it comes to finding good training.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Yup, definitely depends on the school.

And one last one before I go today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvK10Tgwavg

This is a no-gi match.
    Last edited by Merryprankster; 10-15-2006 at 11:37 AM.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

I like that you post vids from different points in your career. It shows your progression over time. It's also fun watching your hair fall out.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Mostly, it's the light, and various stages of shaving my head.

I've been about the same level of baldness since I was around 26 or so, so far.

I'm sure it will thin with time
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli