Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: the death of habeus corpus

what a putrid mess of a thread

Oh, so this is where the Liberal Hysteria club is meeting!

That's the stupidest response I've ever read. If you can't say something with a point that's related to the topic you really need to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Oh, so this is where the Liberal Hysteria club is meeting!

So like...you're all good with no habeas corpus and all right?

Just how facist does it have to get exactly before you panic?

Serious question: "What is the lowest level of civil liberties and human rights that you are ok with?" Is the Chinese level good with you? How about Russia? Maybe it's all good as long as we are more free than Afghanistan.....

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    So like...you're all good with no habeas corpus and all right?

For terrorists? Yes, I am.

Just how facist does it have to get exactly before you panic?

You remember the problem the boy who cried wolf had, right?

your words will mark you next time 'round...

Serious question: "What is the lowest level of civil liberties and human rights that you are ok with?" Is the Chinese level good with you? How about Russia? Maybe it's all good as long as we are more free than Afghanistan.....

Serious question: How much self-indulgent politically-motivated partisan hysteria are you willing to trade American civilian lives for?

Quote Originally Posted by AJM View Post
    That's the stupidest response I've ever read. If you can't say something with a point that's related to the topic you really need to shut up.

Gee, thanks for the advice, newbie. I'll be sure to give it all the consideration it deserves.

Greetings..

Serious question: How much self-indulgent politically-motivated partisan hysteria are you willing to trade American civilian lives for?
    Or, how many of America's finest young men and women, how many innocent civilians, how many freedoms must die for the lies and deceptions of the Bush administration?
    You remember the problem the boy who cried wolf had, right?
    Or, the boy who kept silent and was eaten by said wolf.. the one that believed it was a nice Bushie.. oops, i mean, doggie..
    For terrorists? Yes, I am.
    Remember how easily the Bush administration redefines things to suit their agendas? today's protester may be redefined as tomorrow's terrorist.. and, with the administration changing constitutional freedoms there will likely be no way to challenge it..

"Those that would sacrifice freedoms for the promise of security receive nor deserve neither"..

My son is a US Marine, i served in Vietnam.. and i am ashamed of the way this administration has failed the American Dream.. Those that find comfort in the administration's handling of terrorism, the war in Iraq, foreign policy, and social issues may just as well get in line for their brown shirts and black boots..

Millions of Americans have served with pride and dignity to preserve the freedoms and order this administration so off-handedly tosses aside.. many Americans died for these freedoms and this great nation of law and order.. The Bush administration ignores their sacrifices for self-serving interests.. it is a sad day for the American Dream.

In mourning, i bid you well...
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

See post #46

well if you think this is hysteria then call me chicken ****ing little dude. you have the nerve to say we're overreacting when all the Bush administration does is control public opinion with fear and illusory threats. exactly how many times did the terror alert needlessly rise during the last presidential election? i bet you lost count. when Bush walks up to the podium to give a speech count how many times the word terror or security leaves his mouth. homeland security is a joke. they actually took money away from New Yorks homeland security fund the home of his beloved 9/11 campaign issue. and yet he cares about the 9/11 families and our safety soo soo much. its unbelievable.

you must be one of the fox news faithful. no wonder your so brainwashed.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

down the path you go, deeper deeper until it is so dark you can't see anything let alone the hand in front of your face.

the future? Picture a human face, being stomped repeatedly by a jackboot.
    (to paraphrase Orwell)

And what's to stop anyone from pegging YOU as a terrorist sympathizer? or a terrorist? what's the guidelines on that? what's the system that's in place to ensure that regular joes aren't targeted by ubiquitous homeland security firms brimming with 8 dollar an hour poorly trained apathetic workers?

enjoy your future america, it's looking grim. your economy is on the road to needing artificial boosting and China and Russia are someone you're just gonna have to bite the bullet and get in bed with in the very near future.

Now that's bittersweet Irony. Not too mention, a demonstrative indicator of what a waste of time american preoccupation with enemies of democracy is.

why don't you catch the guy in the cave first and then try to get things sorted?
    I swear, if we canucks get him, we are so gonna rub it in your faces.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings..

unkokusai: How ironic that you are so quick to use the "rolleyes" icon.. when yours are so tightly shut.

Be well.. and, try looking past the indoctrination sequence.. the truth of it is sobering..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

This is the real purtid mess as you so "eloquently" put it. thousands of American lives lost for a pointless self serving and completely ineffectual war, that actually had the opposite effects of it intended goals.

10 U.S. troops killed during one day in Iraq
    4 GIs die in roadside bomb; with 69 slain, October on pace for grim record

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15314207/?GT1=8618

human life is so completely and utterly meaningling to the Bush white house.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

bob, you must realize by now that unko is just a troll and alwasy has been here.

no shortage of contraryness for the sake of it. Honestly, i don't know why these guys come here. I guess they just like to see how riled people get when they make their oh so shocking remarks.

and so, for unko he gets a golden rolleyes trophy! because he is so witty....well, at least halfway there.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht View Post
    well if you think this is hysteria then call me chicken ****ing little dude. .

That's exactly what I'm calling you.