Thread: HBD robinf and old jong

HBD robinf and old jong

Happy birthday to robinf and old jong.
    Robinf ain't been around since 2003, but she was around when I first got here in 1998 or 1999.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

OJ still posts here?

HBD to both then!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    OJ still posts here?
    Well, not since March 2005, but for some of us here, that's just a short vacation. LOL
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

old jong sure was old!!

strike!

Angry

Hey! I actively post on this site but nobody wished me happy birthday. But here we are giving birthday wishes to people who haven't posted in years.

SHEESH!
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Happy Belated Birthday Chief Fox... sorry i missed it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday Chief Fox... sorry i missed it.
    THANKS!
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

I miss Robin being around here. And where has Old Jong been posting.
    I've brought Ap and Watchman back for brief visits, someone should touch base with the other MIAs and get them to stop by.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.