Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Greetings for Ernie

Birthday Greetings for Ernie

Hey mate,

Glass of wine raised to you from the UK, happy birthday my brother
    It's time to turn it on! This is what i train for, this is where i want to be. Fear is not an option it's time to release the rage!

i second that...

have a few beers, big man. happy birthday from the dan squad, uk

Smoke a few cigars bro, and have a great day. I wish you happy and healthy year ahead and I look forward to our next meeting together.

Peace..

James

Hey Bro,

I wish you many good years to come and hope we will meet each again in the future.

I haven’t celebrate my birthday yet, I only do that once every fifty years.

All the best,

GJ.
    "The idea is to hit hard and hit first."

United Ving Tsun Kung Fu Society / Ving Tsun Forum

Hey thanks guys !!
    Been a blast crossing oceans to meet you [ my new extended family ]
    and i will be ****ed if we ALL don't hang out and train in 07 !
    speaking of which James i'm on my way out to train your boy Randy right now !
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Happy birthday, Ernie. All the best!

Mine is this coming Tuesday, October 24th.
    My wife and I are celebrating it on the 27th - we've got tickets to see Dr. John at B.B. King's nightclub here in NYC!
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 10-19-2006 at 08:52 AM.

You're a good and honest soul, my brother. It's only right that I sincerely wish you once upon a year - a truly blessed birthday from all the troubles and pains that you endlessly inflict upon your poor soul and friends!

happy bday bro keep on putting the youngsters to shame!!!

mexican coffee isnt it?

he thanks guys
    and happy b day to you Vic !

funny thing is spent the day teaching ,,, and had a blast !

but this weekend i will make a mess of myself ,,, after 39 years i think i got it down !

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

Hey L'il Brother Ernie, just between you & me, you had a pretty cool day courtesy of my gift by way of our Main Man, Kev B, so here'e my wish for the Big Five-O that I've got to deal with shortly....what are the chances of you appearing on my doorstep for a little R&R Downunder anytime soon? Hint, hint
    Here's to many, many Happy Returns!!!!!
    DMP

Quote Originally Posted by David Peterson View Post
    Hey L'il Brother Ernie, just between you & me, you had a pretty cool day courtesy of my gift by way of our Main Man, Kev B, so here'e my wish for the Big Five-O that I've got to deal with shortly....what are the chances of you appearing on my doorstep for a little R&R Downunder anytime soon? Hint, hint
    Here's to many, many Happy Returns!!!!!
    DMP
    David , your gift was as always a wealth of knowledge ! I know that'' thank you'' will not be enough ,, I will have to show you and those I train will have to show you !
    the only thing stopping me from knocking on your door step in 07 is if I buy a home this year and that would just mean you , Kev , and anyone else in the family will have also gained a home in LA .

I'm very excited about the events coming very soon , Your launch of your DVD's/ second edition of your book , and continued world seminar circuit , Alan's book , Gary's world travels and looks like an international training facility might be in the works in Canada !

I was already blessed with meeting the UK fam. and hanging out with you again , being there for Gary and yourself to train and swap idea's . on top of your most recent ''gift to me '' this has been the best VT year ever

and in 07 the 10 year anniversary of the passing of WSL to see you guys on the verge of big things ,,,,, just amazing !

Hey si hing. Kinda late in here, but hope you had a great one. On behalf of the crew at sifu's, thanks for always being there for us. You're one hell of a big bro.

-Eliver
    If it's stupid, but works, it's not stupid

Happy B-day Ernie!!

Looking forward until the next time we can get together.

- The essence of Kungfu is to accept change...

Sorry for being late to the party. Happy belated birthday, Ernie, and many happy returns.

Happy Birthday to you too, Vic. Enjoy!

Regards,
    - kj
    "It's all related." - me

Wink Better late than never, I think ;)

HI Ernie,

Happy Birthday, belated but then I am usually a bit behind everyone else. Been busy withthe move and finding a new job so I have not been on much of late.

In any event, I wish you and your family all of the best. Hope you had a Safe and Blessed day and wish more of the same for the coming year!!!
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space