Thread: 1986 NHB Sparring

Hybrid View

1986 NHB Sparring

Anyone know where I could get the full length version of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvbIDwdA7Y8

Or the 1957 Taiwan one with Wong Sheung Leung?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

nice clip. Notice how much grappling was seen, and how most of the high kicks resulted in someone getting dumped...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

yeah tere is a long version of it.

keep poking about at you tube.

use terms like "lei tai" and "shuai Jiao"

or variations of it.

there's some hamming in there too.

rule is you go down, that's that. or that's what it looks like.
    everyone who got put down lost that round.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    nice clip. Notice how much grappling was seen, and how most of the high kicks resulted in someone getting dumped...
    Yes we noticed, there is lots of that stuff in CMA. Notice also the very first kick KOed the guy cold.

Notice the monkey sweep delived by the guy in yellow. priceless.

How come nobody like these guys ever entered the UFC back when it was NHB?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

They weren't invited.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    They weren't invited.
    The UFC advertised in the major martial arts publications during the first three UFC's inviting fighters to be in the event.