Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: video: holly tiger kung fu?

video: holly tiger kung fu?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4VF-9ezQI

kinda looks like he's being chased by a swarm of bees
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Someone posted that earlier.

It's uh...well...I don't know what to say!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Let's just add that to the Bull sh!t list, this is how the Chinese make fun of the lofans that buy this crap.

Shen Hu Shu.

Godly tiger techniques.

They are Qin Na techniques. Pin down the opponent on the ground very quickly as if a tiger jumps on a prey.

Legends said it is over 2500 years. The first teacher watched the tiger and "acquired" the techniques.

They are practical. No forms, tao lu etc.

Screeching is a deception or distraction.

--

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    Shen Hu Shu.

Godly tiger techniques.

They are Qin Na techniques. Pin down the opponent on the ground very quickly as if a tiger jumps on a prey.

Legends said it is over 2500 years. The first teacher watched the tiger and "acquired" the techniques.

They are practical. No forms, tao lu etc.

Screeching is a deception or distraction.

--

It's crap. That's what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Someone posted that earlier.
    That would be me.
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=43358

OK, just want to add my 2 cents...

Shenhushu 神虎術 or Divine T&#105 ;ger Meth&#1 11;d(s) is said to derive f&#1 14;om triba&# 108; warrior&#115 ; of Ancient C hina. Yes , it looks ve&#1 14;y weird,& #32;but if one was &#116 ;o take the &#11 6;ribal asp&# 101;ct into & #99;onsidera&#11 6;ion, it does mak&#10 1; a certa&#105 ;n amount&#3 2;of sense. I g&#11 7;ess cert&# 97;in Indone&#115 ;ian/Malay , Polyne&#115 ;ian or Native Am erican f&#105 ;ghting t&# 101;chnique&#115 ; would lo&# 111;k somew&#104 ;at simil&#9 7;r to Shenhushu. &#7 3;'m not s&#9 7;ying that& #32;the sty&#108 ;e is legit, n&#11 1;r am I judging&#3 2;its mart&# 105;al value& #46; I am not know&#1 08;edgeable & #101;nough t&#11 1; do so. I jus&#116 ; want to point out&# 32;that it would be a bit too  narrow-&#109 ;inded to brush of&#10 2; a certa&#105 ;n system&# 32;just bec&# 97;use it happens &#11 6;o look "wei&#1 14;d". Gree&#11 6;ings, La&#118 ;  �
    The Mountaintop no height eschews;
    The Sea eschews no deep.
    And the Duke of Zhou spat out his meal
    An Empire's trust to keep.

Cao Cao, Martial Emperor of Wei

Quote Originally Posted by Laviathan View Post
    OK, just want to add my 2 cents...

Shenhushu 神虎術 or Divine Tiger Method(s) is said to derive from tribal warriors of Ancient China. Yes, it looks very weird, but if one was to take the tribal aspect into consideration, it does make a certain amount of sense. I guess certain Indonesian/Malay, Polynesian or Native American fighting techniques would look somewhat similar to Shenhushu.

I'm not saying that the style is legit, nor am I judging its martial value. I am not knowledgeable enough to do so. I just want to point out that it would be a bit too narrow-minded to brush off a certain system just because it happens to look "weird".

Greetings,

Lav

It's crap.

This does seem the most plausible answer, though I couldn't read the Chinese characters on the screen and therefore didn't know it was an advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Let's just add that to the Bull sh!t list, this is how the Chinese make fun of the lofans that buy this crap.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Why are you all saying its crap?

I have seen his chin na stuff alot would work in situations i think!!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercest tiger View Post
    Why are you all saying its crap?

I have seen his chin na stuff alot would work in situations i think!!
    The fighting techniques aren't crap infact the style that he doing is called Dog Boxing wich is a groung fighting style, but the form that guy was doing was Bull.

After doing this for so long one can tell when someone is freestyling and making Sh!t up as they go along.

lmfao holy ****. im speechless.

that was just akward.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I havent seen the clip im actually at work and they have a fire wall so i cant view youtube ill take your word for it and have a look tonight!

Garry

send me a pm and tell me what you think mate.