Thread: YKM Youtube

Threaded View

I really wonder what your opinion on YKM external would be if you had always only been exposed to the internal for all these years, and only found out now that Leung Cheung had a notebook of the external techniques that he never taught you. I wonder if your finished external product would look different also. It's really amazing how you've come into all the great information you've mastered, and I know it's the fruit of a lifetime of hard work, so kudos brah!

I wonder how many years it'd take me to get a form to look like that? Wouldn't it be great if I actually learned a form, just to be training something? And after a few years of training it, maybe I could have some flow and speed almost like yours!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercest tiger View Post
    LOL Hmm, Wun Yuen maybe when its the right time, its very slow and beautiful!

I might do fighting clips using the form breakdown one day?
    Last edited by Faruq; 10-26-2006 at 04:51 AM.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man