Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YKM Youtube

YKM Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aO8WGF8kY

For anyone interested in seeing, ill be putting more up soon!

Garry

Nice!!! Very few are the posters who actually do it, so my admiration goes out to you. Great demo!
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Thanks dude! Hope to see the rest of the bak mei, lungying and hakka guys that post here put something up too!?

Nice - that kicked ass.

BTW: that bald-dude looks familiar - is that that JFSUSA guy (John Springer) that was around kicking arse on Bullshido a few months back?
    __
    "What is the sound of one hand clawing???" -- chanh buddhist proverb

Quote Originally Posted by mok View Post
    Nice - that kicked ass.

BTW: that bald-dude looks familiar - is that that JFSUSA guy (John Springer) that was around kicking arse on Bullshido a few months back?
    -- Never mind that - saw the same post on southernkungfu forum - so guess that's you Garry? Like I said - that's impressive, thanks for putting it up.
    Last edited by mok; 10-24-2006 at 09:05 PM.
    __
    "What is the sound of one hand clawing???" -- chanh buddhist proverb

Mok,

Cheers brother, i have more would you like to see?

Garry

YES. I very rarely see Pak Mei that looks similar to ours. Thanks ahead!

I wanna see the d@mn Wun Yuen!!! Never heard about that until you spoke of it, but it's gotta be the bomb! You've already layed the YKM on that a$$!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercest tiger View Post
    Mok,

Cheers brother, i have more would you like to see?

Garry
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

LOL Hmm, Wun Yuen maybe when its the right time, its very slow and beautiful!

I might do fighting clips using the form breakdown one day?

Garry

Like i said before, you move really well, I am really impressed, especially for being an old man (36 is old, 35 isnt ), but lets get on with the good stuff. how about clips and explanation of 3CM?

Thanks Bill
    ________
    Ecigarette forum
    Last edited by mantiskilla; 04-22-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Talking yeah awesome

i might be a wushu player
    but i can still appreciate good trad forms
    one good thing about wushu
    is that it gives you rediculously high standards when it comes to rating how good a form is
    so when a trad form impresses me its a rare thing
    but u probably dont want that kind of praise lol
    great work tho
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I've just joined up and was really pleased to see all the Southern style stuff....hope to catch up with you guys soon.
    Owwwwwwwwww!!

I really wonder what your opinion on YKM external would be if you had always only been exposed to the internal for all these years, and only found out now that Leung Cheung had a notebook of the external techniques that he never taught you. I wonder if your finished external product would look different also. It's really amazing how you've come into all the great information you've mastered, and I know it's the fruit of a lifetime of hard work, so kudos brah!

I wonder how many years it'd take me to get a form to look like that? Wouldn't it be great if I actually learned a form, just to be training something? And after a few years of training it, maybe I could have some flow and speed almost like yours!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercest tiger View Post
    LOL Hmm, Wun Yuen maybe when its the right time, its very slow and beautiful!

I might do fighting clips using the form breakdown one day?
    Last edited by Faruq; 10-26-2006 at 04:51 AM.

arrrrrgh.... youTube is down for maintenance right now. Can't wait to see these though... YKM is awesome!
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

Hi Faruq,

U crazy man!!! If i knew now what i have as internal i wouldnt have done the external.... :P

I definetly wouldnt have appreciated the Internal system if i didnt do the external that is true.

Golden Arahat

Thanks for your kind words but i dont like looking at my clips to be honest but thought i would share and promote YKM. I was thinking people would bag me but so far ok! I wish the rest of the hakka people here YUM CHA, MELTDAWN, DRAGON CLAW and the rest MUNG FOO would put up there clips on bak mei and lung ying?

Cheers
    Garry FT