Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YKM Youtube

37 Bill im 37

3 Circle Method now we are talking!!!

Neva happen. Even if I knew forms, I wouldn't be brave enough to put them up. I think you and Ray Pina are the only ones brave enough to put actual footage of themselves up! LOL. Fortunately, you're a teacher and have been doing gong fu in front of people for decades!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercest tiger View Post
    Golden Arahat

Thanks for your kind words but i dont like looking at my clips to be honest but thought i would share and promote YKM. I was thinking people would bag me but so far ok! I wish the rest of the hakka people here YUM CHA, MELTDAWN, DRAGON CLAW and the rest MUNG FOO would put up there clips on bak mei and lung ying?

Cheers
    Garry FT
    Last edited by Faruq; 10-26-2006 at 08:43 AM.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

"37 Bill im 37"

****...i'm sorry to hear that. well, i'm not far behind.

I would love to put up a clip, but my Sifu probably has other ideas. I told him the other day that by the time he thinks I am to the point of 'showing it', I'll be in a wheelchair. But i dont care anymore. Forms are not kung fu, and there is always someone better, so i have no problem putting something up. Personally, i want to get it out there a little (not to teach but sh!t i have spent a LOT of hours on this stuff, and i dont think i'm half bad!) I will talk to him about it this weekend. I guarantee there are clips of me floating around from Hong Kong...god help me. My personal training consists of basically chi gung exercises at this point (ball training, breathing, some other stuff) and not really any forms. Plus running and kettlebells.
    ________
    Upskirt Teacher
    Last edited by mantiskilla; 04-22-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Thanks Bill,

Maybe your teacher has some clips? I see you added the ball to your routine very nice mate!

Garry

Quote Originally Posted by mantiskilla View Post
    I guarantee there are clips of me floating around from Hong Kong...god help me. My personal training consists of basically chi gung exercises at this point (ball training, breathing, some other stuff) and not really any forms. Plus running and kettlebells.
    Hi Bill,

I've got them But it's the same one you guys have but from my camera angle.
    Last edited by triskellin; 10-27-2006 at 06:00 AM.

ack!!! quick, Bill, tackle her!!! no wait, we have clips of a certain Aussie too....
    East River Dragon Style, Lam Family
    東河龍形 - 林家拳, 林志平,師傅

"Hi Bill,

I've got them But it's the same one you guys have but from my camera angle."

was it pointed at my butt or something?

Hey, did i tell you your accent really turns me on?
    ________
    Visa Gift Cards
    Last edited by mantiskilla; 04-22-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Tom, stop hacking into Bill's computer and using his screen name.
    East River Dragon Style, Lam Family
    東河龍形 - 林家拳, 林志平,師傅

That was wicked man..... thanks 4 sharing.
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

You're welcome, glad you liked it!