View Poll Results: Who REALLY has something to say?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Megafoot

5 16.67%
  • LKFMDC

15 50.00%
  • MasterKiller

8 26.67%
  • SifuAbel

4 13.33%
  • the Xia

3 10.00%
  • unkokusai

2 6.67%
  • SevenStar

13 43.33%
  • Knifefighter

8 26.67%
  • HSKWarrior

5 16.67%
  • Fu-pow

5 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who actually has something to say?

Who actually has something to say?

Whose posts on this forum do you pay attention to? This may have to span multiple threads, as the max in a poll is 10...
    Last edited by SevenStar; 05-29-2007 at 05:21 PM.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

the votes are private - who voted is irrelevant. It is multiple choice.
    Last edited by SevenStar; 05-29-2007 at 03:43 PM.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Well, when I have a bad break up, I seem to get a lot of attention...out side of that I really don't have much to say...

Since I am just dating till I get laid, then leaving and not actually persuing relationships, I have nothing to contribute.

you've said quite a bit in threads on the training forum.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Shhh Quiet, no one is supposed to know I have two Id's!!

Historically, a poll without Ralek as a choice is no poll at all.

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

Agreed...I wonder what ever happened to him anyway?

dayum... I shoulda added him. And probably Ego too.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Also, the only reason I post on other forums is because my profile does not work here anymore, it only works on the other ones.If I want to keep my post count growing, I am forced to actually stray from the main forum.

i'm sure alot of ppl have something to say

i think a bette name for this poll is

"who do u pay attention to?"
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

i don't think i have ever added anything intelligent to these conversations but every once in a while i am good for a laugh. (or at least i try to be)

Difficult to say...

everyone has something to say! It's just the quality that's moot point!

I even ticked Megafoot - he has a lot to say, and like carpet bombing, some of it is effective (i.e. it makes me laugh a lot, while some of it of course is annoying puerile bollocks)... but would I go to him for training advice? Politics? Uh-uh.

The only one I didn't tick is HSK Warrior... don't remember ever reading any of his posts! Not exactly fair.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I have nothing to say on this matter, so I will remain silent.

I won't even post.

yeah, that's true. I actually think Ego had a ton of good posts when he was here, though not all were serious posts.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

while he has nothing valuable to say i lke to hear to nonsense mega foot says
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman