Thread: gojiberries

gojiberries

now most of you will have heard of these but for those of that aint check em out and get eating them they full of allsorts,even sources of nutritio nthat you cant find in other foods,aparently they the most nutritous food on the planet...known as wolfberries also...

High in amino acids, Vitamin C, caretanoids and other minerals, wolfberries are a great snack anywhere, at any time. A handful of these will give you a zing for life and sustain your energy. Eaten daily in China and Tibet for good health and good cheer, these berries also support the liver, kidneys, blood, eyesight and blood sugar balance.

Put them in your cereal or smoothies, add to seeds and nuts for a nutritious snack, sprinkle as an inspiring addition onto any desert or cake, or just grab a handful to keep you going.

Wolfberries have no toxicity but should not be used if suffering from spleen deficiency with dampness and diarrhoea.

Wolfberries – A Taoist taste of happiness. An ancient Chinese herb highly regarded in Taoist medicine to promote youth, good health and happiness.

Traditionally recommended for:
    Fortifying the Immune System
    Improving eyesight & blurred vision
    Supporting healthy liver & kidney function
    Maintaining blood pressure & cholesterol levels
    Balancing blood sugar levels and vigour
    Replenishing vital essence & bone marrow
    Strengthening bones & tendons
    Nutritionally supporting children in formative years
    Improving optimism, good cheer & sexual function
    Maintaining cell growth & improving DNA
    Lowering reproductive capacity of cancer cells
    Decreasing pressure of petrochemical pollution & toxins

Contains:
    Highest content of beta-carotene among all foods on earth
    18 Amino acids – including 8 indispensable for the human body
    Leucine – which supports immunity, burns fat & builds muscle
    Rich in 21 trace minerals including: zinc, iron, copper, calcium, germanium, selenium, phosphorous.
    Mature fruits contain bwn 7-11mg iron per 100grams

Nutritional purposes: 8–15 gms per day
    Medicinal use: 15-30 gms per day
    Food use: A handful a day

To take: Eat on their own or mix with seeds and nuts, coconut, cacao or bee pollen. Can be mixed into smoothies and deserts, sprinkled as a garnish, or cooked with quinoa or stew.

Raw Intent provide natural superfoods, wholefoods, supplements, health, make-up and bodycare products to enhance vitality, well being, personal and ethical growth.

Vitality, Balance and Life force are essential to our everyday maintenance. Our fuel is key to our expression and ability to manage on a daily basis. Getting this balance is an individual and ongoing process. With superfoods, quality oils, supplements and condiments we can develop a new way of eating which is practical, nutritious and very tasty. Because most of the foods we sell are in their whole form the body will recognise them as foods and generally they will be readily absorbed.

yeah, goji is good stuff.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter