Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: UFC rules and TMA

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    2. fight
    Allegedly they're going to now; I give it about the same odds of happening as I did the ST00/Abel fight.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

That might still happen soon too.

Though, I think he's in jail.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 11-03-2006 at 12:27 PM.

Man there should be a Kung Fu Forum/Mag - full contact tournament.

Like Master Han's comp in Enter The Dragon.

All this chest beating is rather funny

Holy Crap!!

This discussion is still going on. I would like to invite all on this forum to my private island for full contact death matches. In order to compete, I must be paid $100,000 dollars in US currency, be given a virgin sacrifice, and be promised that the only fighting techniques that will be used are eye pokes and testicle molesting grabs. Those with balls enough to lose them, please sign up.

in unrelated news

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=43791

I am apparently African American and never knew it?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

in unrelated news

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=43791

I am apparently African American and never knew it?

Lama Pai representing West-Sayiiiiid!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    come on, we all know that's Gary (fiercest tiger) right before he bakes a meat pie....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

oh my G'd, he looked at my icon and thought that was me

BINGO! That would be correct, but the saber rattling is sort of the same thing don't you think?

Personally, I think you're taking yourself way too seriously... do you somehow think Chief Fox and I are actually setting up sledge hammers at 2 am?
    Personally, I think you are not taking me seriously. It could cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post

LOL!.............................................. ..

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    LOL!.............................................. ..
    With a name like that, no one takes you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    dude, that's pathetic. You're smart enough to realize that if you flat out and challenge me, from JAPAN, you'll look like a keyboard warrior. But you still want to "act tough" so you're dropping these vague threats.

If you're trying to make me afraid of you, you'll fail miserably. I know you have no idea who I am, but it's a f-in joke if you do know me. I run a fighting gym, I teach fighting, work out with fighters and I'm also one of the few people on here who has stepped up and fought numerous times.

What problems are you gonna cause me? You gonna show up at my school some day, when you're not in Japan? eeek I'm scared

NOT

You don't have to agree with me, but cut the crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Fling-Monkey View Post
    With a name like that, no one takes you seriously.
    Yeah, sorry I couldn't come up with something dignified like.........Flying Monkey!

Sorry, to me Shuai Jiao people are GRAPPLERS... much more in common with MMA people that with the run of the mill TCMA crowd

For ONE Wong Ching there has to be 5000 TCMA teachers who haven't the foggiest on what fighting is about

I found Adam Hus skilled at sword, knowledgable about history, had excellent theory and application knowledge, but I never found him to be much of a fighter. His student Janet who fought originally trained with Lai Hung. Not to start an argument, but I felt he fighting was already pretty established by the time she changed schools
    It doesn't matter if individuals that can't fight their way out of a paper bag represent the majority of those that claim Kung Fu as their practice. It doesn't matter because that isn't real Kung Fu. Real Kung Fu is tailored to combat. You don't see people judging the combat effectiveness of kickboxing based on the local gym's cardio-kickbox class do you?

dude, that's pathetic. You're smart enough to realize that if you flat out and challenge me, from JAPAN, you'll look like a keyboard warrior. But you still want to "act tough" so you're dropping these vague threats.

If you're trying to make me afraid of you, you'll fail miserably. I know you have no idea who I am, but it's a f-in joke if you do know me. I run a fighting gym, I teach fighting, work out with fighters and I'm also one of the few people on here who has stepped up and fought numerous times.

What problems are you gonna cause me? You gonna show up at my school some day, when you're not in Japan? eeek I'm scared

NOT

You don't have to agree with me, but cut the crap.
    Dude, you are corny. Everyone knows it. You can't fight so you train others. You sucked at kung fu so you blamed kung fu. You sucked at sanda so you added other arts.

You train good fighters? That's good. That does not tell me anything about your fighting skill. My sifu and sigung train good fighters too, which is me. If I did show up at your school who would I fight you or your students?

Please stop talking big and bad. You may be a good teacher, but the only video of you on line is of you getting dropped. There was two videos on youtube, but the second one was taking down. It was funny as hell.

I am not trying to be tough. I was going send that message as a PM. I thought that you were old enough and cool enough to understand what I mean. I guess I was wrong. What I mean by problems is some sifu (me) moving in to your area who who doesn't like you or wants to fight you. It also is a problem because with all of the **** you talk, it would be embarrassing if you lost. I have nothing to lose if we fight and I lose.

You are an opportunist. If you really had beefs or you wanted to set up a fight, you would use PM.