Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: UFC rules and TMA

bad movie dialog

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    What I mean by problems is some sifu (me) moving in to your area who who doesn't like you or wants to fight you.

What I mean by problems is some sifu (me) moving in to your area who who doesn't like you or wants to fight you.
    Whooo-hoooo! I go to the Middle East for two weeks, come back, and there's a 1-man pee-pee stomping contest going on!

Glad to see this place hasn't changed!!!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Thumbs down

Dude, you are corny.
    This from a guy who calls himself the top monkey boxer

You can't fight so you train others. You sucked at kung fu so you blamed kung fu. You sucked at sanda so you added other arts.
    Dear lord, are you getting your info from Green Cloud

I can't fight? Read the CTS thread where OTHERS talk about some of the fights I was in. You're a newbie but you can look up the Mao Shan challenge. And, of course, there's the fact that I still train successful fighters. But you're the expert

I suck at kung fu? Well, NACMAF had me 3rd in the NATION two years in a row, but I guess I suck cause I wasn't a forms person

Unlike some people, I don't hide under the sheets chanting "kung fu is perfect" so I crossed train. That makes me a better fighter, not to mention makes my life more interesting and challenging

You train good fighters? That's good. That does not tell me anything about your fighting skill.
    Yeah, right, I've been training fightes for 12 years but I have no idea what I"m doing... yeah, my forms will give you a better indication of my skill as a fighter

If I did show up at your school who would I fight you or your students?
    Is that another non-challenge?

You could also refer to the Mao Shan threads for an answer...

Please stop talking big and bad.
    I'm not the one challenging anyone, or throwing out crypto challenges from Japan

What I mean by problems is some sifu (me) moving in to your area who who doesn't like you or wants to fight you. It also is a problem because with all of the **** you talk, it would be embarrassing if you lost. I have nothing to lose if we fight and I lose.
    I've been teaching in a public school for YEARS. And I've had my fair share of challenges. I've also accepted quite a few just to see the person who issued them back down..... I suggest you re-visit the Green Cloud debacle..

You see, I don't talk Sh-t, I call people who do. Sadly, kung fu glasses often make people not realize that basic fact

Oh, nice work, throwing in another crypto threat

You are an opportunist. If you really had beefs or you wanted to set up a fight, you would use PM.
    Is English not your first language? I am not the one challenging anyone. I am expressing my very experienced views on a variety of subjects. My views, backed by experience, contradict a lot of the BS deeply held by a lot of people, but that isn't my problem

The only people who want to "fight" and they seldom really do, are people who can't handle the DISCUSSION.... again, refer back to Green Cloud, whose other 9 black belts we still haven't been able to verify
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Interestingly enough, Fying Monkey and I traded some PM's over night (I don't sleep LOL)... He's an ok guy who strongly believes in what he does. And like others in the past, he seemed to misunderstand me. I'm not a blind hater, I'm not a hater at all... I would like to see more fighting in CMA.. He seems to agree. So for now we are cool

Good luck flying monkey....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....