Thread: Autographed Taijiquan Hand & Sword winners

Autographed Taijiquan Hand & Sword winners

Congratulations to the winners of our Autographed Taijiquan Hand & Sword online sweepstakes. Taijiquan Hand & Sword is the first book in English that presents both internal and external requirements of Chen Taijiquan Classic Old Frame First Road (Lao Jia Yi Lu) and Straight Sword routines. Over 1300 photos by artist Martin von Haselberg offer unprecedented visual detail, revealing transitions, weight shifts and other aspects of the forms. In presenting these time tested forms together in one guide, authors Ren Guangyi and Stephan Berwick reveal the similarities and differences between these influential martial routines.

The winners are:
    John C. - Peabody, MA
    Scott H. - Hamilton, OH
    Mario H. - Royse City, TX
    Jan K. - Augusta, KS
    Jim M. - Lakeland, FL
    Richard R. - South Haven, MI
    Steve S. - San Antonio, TX
    Julio T. - Cicero, IL
    Eric W. - Saint Augustine, FL
    Ed Y. - San Jose, CA

The prizes will be shipped this week.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

grateful recipient of Ren Guangyi's book

I'm honored to be one of the lucky ten winners of Master Ren Guangyi's "Taijiquan Hand & Sword". Although I frequently visit the Kung Fu/Tai Chi magazine website, the notice about the contest caught my eye; I own the companion DVD of the Lao Jia and sword form, and to also possess the manuscript would further my exploration of Chen Taiji. To actually be a winner...well, it's a great way to start the new year! Many thanks to Gene Ching for all his efforts on the web and at the magazine (do you ever find time to sleep, Gene?), as well as everyone at Kung Fu/Tai Chi - the BEST source for information on Chinese martial arts.

Thank you so much; I will treasure this book and will strive to be worthy of its teachings.

Happy New Year!

Jim M.
    Lakeland, FL

A Pleasant Surprise

Many thanks for the Autographed copy of Master Ren Guangyi Taijiquan Hand And Sword. Thanks to Master Ren for signing it. I feel privileged to be given this opportunity to study this book. Great Magazine, and web site.
    John C.
    Peabody MA.

The second sweepstakes for this prize

As TC MEDIA INTERNATIONAL is the publisher of this fine book, it's easy for us to get autographed editions. We have a cache of them which we use as sweepstakes prizes and for other such promotions.

Congratulations to our winners.

Mary B. - Westminster, MD
    Alison C. - Bernalillo, NM
    James H. - Westmoreland, NY
    Dennis W. – Spokane, WA
    Hahn Y. - Dallas, TX

For more on this film, see our TAIJIQUAN HAND & SWORD by Ren Guangyi & Stephan Berwick thread.

Click here to see our current online sweepstakes.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart