Thread: Bak Fu Pai ( White Tiger Kung Fu )

Threaded View

Bak Fu Pai ( White Tiger Kung Fu )

I am Dr Harout , a western medicine physician, live and practice medicine in Beirut, Lebanon,also I count myself fortunate and blessed that am accepted Bak Fu Pai disciple under Grandmaster Doo Wai…I visit USA on and off to learn directly from Grandmaster Doo Wai.

Please moderators, don’t close the thread, I think I have the right to reply to all those who attacked our Teacher and Bak Fu Pai.

I will not recall all the attacks that been posted in the previous thread…

First of all, I’ll start from those who said GM Doo Wai is not looking where to hit, so the form is just waving hands…well I have to say to those that they don’t have good training in their styles…if you train a form for all your lifetime, wouldn’t your muscles remember where the strike go?....plus…Bak Fu Pai has the speed and ging training

Some started to say…Oh, He is taking heavy breathing…lets see if we reach GM Doo Wai’s age, will we be able to move?

Some said that their browser got fried from the iron forearm and iron shins clip…well you are free to believe it exists or not…but I can say that although my forearms are not as our Teacher’s forearm but its very hard and had hurt some people in friendly spar…now even my friends don’t want me to touch them.

Some on this forum have experienced martial artists eyes…they understood that the break of coconut resting on tofu is very difficult one and need years of experience to do….well myself and my other brothers still can not do that specific break

Some others who have posted are really insecure, narrow minded, so will not even give attention to their posts

Some are trying to say that Bak Fu Pai and Bak Mei are the same…..no and million times no…Bak Fu Pai is Bak Fu Pai and Bak Mei is Bak Mei…they seem similar but not the same…but some who might not even recognized from main Bak Mei people still insist that Bak Fu Pai is made up from Bak Mei…well my answer to them is simple….show us an advanced break…break a coconut in mid-air from an inch..

Many insist to see the lineage of GM Doo Wai….He is Doo Family, 6th generation family inherited Bak Fu Pai Southern Chinese Holistic Gung Fu.

For others….you don’t like Chinese way of wearing…that’s your right but you don’t have the right to insult

I have more to say…but lets see who will start his insecure attacks back

At least on this forum Garry knows me in person and knows that am BFP

Wish you all nice day
    Last edited by Dr.Harut; 11-02-2006 at 08:14 AM.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout