Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

Since Grandmaster Doo Wai's registration is rejected because Gene thought He might not be the real Grandmaster Doo Wai...but we know that He is the real GN Doo Wai who tried to register, so, I'll post His posts.

Here is Grandmaster Doo Wai's post :

This is Doo Wai, I would like to give a harmless opinion since some on this forum Private message Dr. Harut.

Here is my reply, if you are lima pai then you should be Hop Gar, (Combine family )Lima Pai, ( Lima Pai is from Tibet originally and when it reached China it is called Bak Hok White Crane ) Bak Hok, Lima, and Hop Gar is the same, however the master of hop gar was Ng Yun Ming, Shifu Ng was shot to death during the late 60’s by the Chinese gang, he was shot in the back . You are also Choy Lee Fut, please tell me if you are Hung Sing Choi Lee Fut or Buk Sing Choi Lee Fut ? Can you tell me who developed Buk Sing Choi Lee Fut ?

As far as you said there is a lot of frauds out there and I do agreed with you, there is a lot of people opening schools and listing a list of system they supposedly mastered, now that to me look like a fraud.
    Last edited by Dr.Harut; 11-03-2006 at 07:54 AM.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

One, I suggest you stick to discussing things you know about. And apparently you don't know anything about Lama Pai, Hop Ga, Bak Hok or the lineages involved...

People from all these systems know that while related, they aren't all the same!

Ng YIM Ming.... I'll get to your poor Chinese in a minute, was one of MANY Hop Gar sifu... and his lineage is different than White crane and Lama Pai lineages

By the way, for a Chinese person, hmmmmm, you don't know that the "Hop" in Hop Gar is NOT "combined"
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Two, on behalf of many people on this forum who have asked

Can you do your Chi Kung demonstrations in a neutral location under the eye of people who have knowledge of magic tricks?

If your Chi Kung is what you say it is, all you'd have to do is perform your Chi Kung and you'd collect one million dollars

Are you opposed to collecting one million dollars for some reason?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Three, do you care to comment on the law suit the Miao/Miu family brought against you that you LOST?

The law suit brought into question many of your lineage and achievement claims.

According to the records, during the trial you were either unable to prove or simply didn't respond to the claims.

Which was it? Were you unable to prove your claims? Or did you simply not respond?

If you didnt' respond, why not?

Four, do you have any ethical concerns about promoting the use of animal fur? Some people find killing animals to use their skins both barbaric and inhumane.

Do you know there is a world wide movement opposed to the use of fur?

I'll concede, you don't have to agree with movements like PETA, but you have to also accept that people who believe this find your videos OFFENSIVE

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Two, on behalf of many people on this forum who have asked

Can you do your Chi Kung demonstrations in a neutral location under the eye of people who have knowledge of magic tricks?

If your Chi Kung is what you say it is, all you'd have to do is perform your Chi Kung and you'd collect one million dollars

I told...I am posting on Grandmaster Doo Wai's behalf...that means He is the one who is writing the posts...and am just copying them here

Please wait...you will receive reply

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Feel free to answer any or all of the above questions....

Oh, I sort of already asked him this but let's make it a formal question

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL CHARACTER FOR "HOP" in "HOP GAR" AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN.....

don't know if this will come out?

清代末叶,游方僧人金钩禅师,从四州省至广东肇庆鼎湖山庆云寺,将此拳传王隱林为了纪年其师,以金钩禅师有 “大侠李胡子”之称,遂将他传留拳技命名侠拳. 王隱林当初技成下山,曾远赴陕西省一带,隱身镖局,广结四方英豪,为的是恢复大明江山,但始终未能如愿.晚 年本落叶归根计,便返回广东. 其後在广州设馆教拳术,兼悬壶济也. 王隱林祖师武技高强,独树一帜於岭南,因而声名远播,成为广东武坛“拾虎"之一.

ok, it did, it's Chinese... ask Doo wai to read it, it actually has the answer to one of the questions I just asked him....

This is Grandmaster Doo Wai's reply:

Shifu Ross do you know little John Davis since you are Jujitsu ?

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    This is Grandmaster Doo Wai's reply:

Shifu Ross do you know little John Davis since you are Jujitsu ?
    I asked you FIVE questions, and your reply is not to answer a single one?

hmmmmmmm........

I'm a Lama Pai person, remember, and who I know or don't know has NOTHING to do with the questions asked

Please ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ASKED

This is private message that I received...I forwarded it to Grandmaster Doo Wai and Here is Grandmaster Doo Wai's reply:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr.Harut
    Thats ok with us if a person is impressed or not...will not argue with anyone...but when I read a sentence where Bak Fu Pai is said to be sloppy Bak Mei...that teases me...Bak Fu Pai is not Bak Mei...even if they seem similar.

lets stop this impression issue...everyone is free...we are also free to post our forms clips and how they should be performed...thats our right too.

Anyway...wish you nice day

This what Shifu Parella replied:

So why is BFP different than BM? It looks too much like BM for you to say it did not come from BM. I have trouble believing any different....

And the clips are sloppy in my opinion. Lot of swinging focusless punches. No power from the stance or waist. How do you know that YOU are not being taken for a ride??

M

Mr. Lama Shifu,

You claim Bak Mie, we said we are not Bak Mie but you insist our Bak Fu Pai is sloppy Bak Mie. Let me ask you why you keep Private messaging to Dr. Harut? Why do you insist on calling my system Bak Mie and sloppy Bak Mie? Is this old man a threat to you ? and if so How am I a threat ? Gene Ching already lock the subject and you keep Private messaging. Do you want me to agree with you and say “ Yes kid I am a sloppy bak Mie guy that made up my system off Bak Mie? “ Does my forms make you look bad in your eyes? Are you so insecured that a young man such as yourself have to insist on nagging a old man that has one foot in the grave ? Do I know you? Have we met? No we have never met, nor do I know you, so what is the problem sir ? I have schools and so do you, do I go and run you down ? Do I harass you ? Put up a Bak Mie form on a video clip Sir, how about Gik Boe Kuen ? Or Ying Jow Sup Gee Kow Dar Kuen ? , or lung ying more kew, or sup bat more kew, or sam moon kuen, how many forms is there in Bak Mie sir ? what is the Sam Kwan Ginn sir ? these are simple questions sir, since you are a Bak Mie shifu as well, because I would like to admire your skills.
    Last edited by Dr.Harut; 11-03-2006 at 08:44 AM.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

I never even made a comment on performance, yet you attack my teacher and my lineage?

Now, I am still not being rude to you, but I've asked you several questions

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION

I never even made a comment on performance, yet you attack my teacher and my lineage?

Now, I am still not being rude to you, but I've asked you several questions

Three, do you care to comment on the law suit the Miao/Miu family brought against you that you LOST?

The law suit brought into question many of your lineage and achievement claims.

According to the records, during the trial you were either unable to prove or simply didn't respond to the claims.

Which was it? Were you unable to prove your claims? Or did you simply not respond?

If you didnt' respond, why not?
    PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION