Thread: On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

Threaded View

On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

Since Grandmaster Doo Wai's registration is rejected because Gene thought He might not be the real Grandmaster Doo Wai...but we know that He is the real GN Doo Wai who tried to register, so, I'll post His posts.

Here is Grandmaster Doo Wai's post :

This is Doo Wai, I would like to give a harmless opinion since some on this forum Private message Dr. Harut.

Here is my reply, if you are lima pai then you should be Hop Gar, (Combine family )Lima Pai, ( Lima Pai is from Tibet originally and when it reached China it is called Bak Hok White Crane ) Bak Hok, Lima, and Hop Gar is the same, however the master of hop gar was Ng Yun Ming, Shifu Ng was shot to death during the late 60’s by the Chinese gang, he was shot in the back . You are also Choy Lee Fut, please tell me if you are Hung Sing Choi Lee Fut or Buk Sing Choi Lee Fut ? Can you tell me who developed Buk Sing Choi Lee Fut ?

As far as you said there is a lot of frauds out there and I do agreed with you, there is a lot of people opening schools and listing a list of system they supposedly mastered, now that to me look like a fraud.
    Last edited by Dr.Harut; 11-03-2006 at 07:54 AM.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout