Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    I have no reply other than say again that yes its not unrelaistic....I have seen how internal remedies and external jows made arthritis to get better in short time....thats what I mean that its not unrealistic.
    ok, I'm going to brek my own rule here and reply to this because I want to use it as an object lesson on how people who have poor reading comprehension skills ought not to post on a written forum:

here's a summary:
    1) IM said he thought he needed a TKR (total knee replacement) and that GM DW had "cured" his knee, rendering the allegedly needed surgery unecessary (hence, substantiating GM DW's skils as a "great" healer)
    2) I asked him why he thought this was the case, and if an ORTHOPEDIST had told him this or not; he never answered
    3) I illustrated the conditions under which a TKR was typically necessary: major degenerative changes of the knee joint (which is NOT the same thing as "arthritis")
    4) I pointed out that when a knee joint is that far gone, no amount of external linemant/in ernal herbs are going to reverse it, especially not in 4 months

Yes Ironman had knee injuries and GM has cured them.
    I never doubted that at all - I just doubted the reportedly extreme condition in which IM claimed his knee was, and I pointed out why; I also called into doubt the ability of the methods used by Doo Wai to effect that change (nothing about him personally); and if you read my posts carefully, I said that probably IM was suffereing from a chronic local inflammatory process of the knee - last time I checked "doctor," arthritis qualified under this type of definition - so if he had "arthritis" then i have no problem with dit da jow and the like being an effective cure: it's basicaly a "natural" form of anti-inflmmatory medicine; I too have seen "arthristis" be improved very rapidly by TCM, as well as by other things, like manual therapy, all of which are supposedly impossible according to allopathic medical standards

but that is NOT what I am talking about: what I have a problem with is someone claiming that his knee was so degenerated that he was in need of a TKR, and that it was "cured" as the result of linements and herbal remedies - that's BS and misleading - or if it were the truth, then there would be some very interesting x-ray evidence before and after to substantiate it, not to mention an orthopedist scratching his head somewhere...

By the way, his apologies were sincere
    since I wasn't actually offended (he assumed that I was offended, I don't know why; for me to be offended I would have had to have given a crap about what he thinks about me, which I really don't), there was no need to apologise - and I still think he's unable to carry on a logical discussion; same goes for you

What exactly was the purpose of "Doo Wai's" first message on this thread? To lecture me on what Lama Pai, Pak Hok and Hap Ga are?

As it turns out, he stuck his foot in his mouth (flexible for an old guy I'll give you that )

Once again, "Hop Ga" does NOT mean "combined family"

Once again, Lama Pai, Pak Hok and Hop Ga are not all the "same"

Once again, Ng YIM Ming (note the spelling) was A grandmaster, not in any sense "the" grandmaster... and not even in my lineage...

In a nut shell, your master tried to look all high and mighty and demonstrated how little he really knows.

Nice ducking the repeated questions about the actualy character for "HOP"

Nice ducking translating a paragraph a first semester student could translate

Nice ducking the James Randi test

Nice ducking the law suit the Miao family brought against Doo Wai. The one where he couldn't respond to the allegations and couldn't provide any evidene in support of his claims.... I know, you say he knows nothing about the case...

THe other thread is locked, so I can't quote from it, but all the crap is still there.

Oh, and I'm not African American not that it really mattes
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I'm surprised no one has brought up the connotations a "white" tiger or "white" dragon has in many chinese folk customs. Perhaps such things didn't pervade the communities that bak fu pai evolved from, but based on the bow and references made to specific names, it is implied that there is some hakka influences.

And just to give myself an out, I only know what I have read from sources like Kungfu Magazine and the like and even less from the few people I know who trace thier lines back through hakka communities, mostly through HK and Toisan. So then, why is the system called white tiger ?

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    Why choose not to answer now? There are no answers to Sifu Ross' questions there. You must acknowledge that by 'choosing' not to answer the questions now that it looks like you or Doo Wai are afraid to answer them.

Also, why go to your 'Forum' when you came here ( along with at least 1 other member from that forum - so now there are about 20% of your 'Forum' members here ) ? Like I said - the only post's on that forum are bickering between Jim Lacy ( or someone using his name) and your BFP students.

-David
    Our Teacher GM Doo Wai afraid? from who? from a bunch of people who think they can come and put opinions loudly and wait everybody to agree with them?

Do not dare to talk with disrespect to our Teacher...you don't know Him, never met Him....so , wish you nice and happy training in your art and God bless you.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Thumbs down

Here is the original quote.....

This is Doo Wai, I would like to give a harmless opinion since some on this forum Private message Dr. Harut.

Here is my reply, if you are lima pai then you should be Hop Gar, (Combine family )Lima Pai, ( Lima Pai is from Tibet originally and when it reached China it is called Bak Hok White Crane ) Bak Hok, Lima, and Hop Gar is the same, however the master of hop gar was Ng Yun Ming, Shifu Ng was shot to death during the late 60’s by the Chinese gang, he was shot in the back .

I "should be Hop Gar"? WHY, because Doo Wai says so?

"Lima Pai is from Tibet originally"
    thanks for the history lesson (and the poor spelling) Is there a point to this?

"when it reached China it is called Bak Hok White Crane"
    No, actually in Tibet it was called Si Jih Hao, and when it arrived in China it was called Lama Pai... Pak Hok didn't come about until the 20th C

Bak Hok, Lima, and Hop Gar is the same
    Really, stick to Chi KUng demonstrations because in this, you are WAY out of your element

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Our Teacher GM Doo Wai afraid?
    Sure does look like either he or you is afraid to answer some basic questions... the more you evade the more this seems true

a bunch of people who think they can come and put opinions
    This place is called a DISCUSSION FORUM ... putting up opinions is the reason this place exists... I realize you are probably used to YOUR forum, where you can delete any unpleasant statements, but you don't own this one

Do not dare to talk with disrespect to our Teacher
    ooooooohhhhhhh, he disresepcted da masta, oooooooohhhhhhhh

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Pot to kettle, come in kettle, this is pot, over.....

By the way, I give you a 10 on the question ducking meter ... but I still can't dance to it
    I nominate Ironman and "Dr." Harut for the "Best Synchronized Trolling" award...

(reminds me of that old SNL skit about the synchronized swimming team where Martin Short's character couldn't actualy swim...and with Christopher Guest as the choreographer: "I see you! I see you!")
    Last edited by cjurakpt; 11-10-2006 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spite

Look here you young fellow...you don't even match our senior brothers...so don't portray yourself here....first of all what you say its not an attack nor attack on your teacher or lineage.

Plus if you have some proves from that Miao family..bring here on the forum or let one of that family come here and say loudly whom they took to court...are you sure you are not confusing with other person?...well this is a serious accusation you're doing.

Just bring a Miao Family member here.....and let them clarify if there is an issue.....but be aware Ross....you will lose credibility even among your supporters if you can not bring an offical document

To Gene Ching:...I demand in all my brothers name that Ross should bring an official document of the lawsuite he is accusing our Teacher...I think its our right, otherwise he should apologize offically.

We tried to ignore your insults, but seems you are so insecure that you are continuing your crap and lies.

and why? because a clip made them worry so much that they tried to discredit it by calling sloppy Bak Mei

Well its 11:30 midnight and I have to get up early..so this much for today is enough I think.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    I nominate Ironman and "Dr." Harut for the "Best Synchronized Trolling" award...

(reminds me of that old SNL skit about the synchronized swimming team where Martin Short's character couldn't actualy swim...and with Christopher Guest as the choreographer: "I see you! I see you!")
    since we are "best sybchronized trolling" awards...please we wish you nice life...if you can please, don't mention us in your posts.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Thumbs down

Look here you young fellow...
    "young fellow"

you still have me confused with some African American guy

you don't even match our senior brothers...
    Match in what criteria? Have you ever seen me do forms? Have you ever crossed hands with me? Oh yeah, we can't judge "master doo" without knowing him but you can judge us all from the internet

You're right, I don't match up, I don't do magic tricks and try and pass them off as "Chi Kung"....

Can "master doo" actually do that stuff in front of James Randi under neutral conditions? It's been asked about 5 times now. I guess the answer is NO

YOu really should have stayed on your own forum, where you can delete anything that questions the imortal greatness of master doo

I think this is good moment for coffee and relax with one good video clip from my Rapidshare collection. Traditional ofcourse

http://rapidshare.com/files/2820380/Mok_Gar_01.mpg

peace

Wow, quite a lot of activity since I last looked at the forum..THIS MORNING! The Dr. and Ironman have been quite busy.

So why no answers to the question?? I think they are all very reasonable.

And here is another one; Why do you guys keep saying that I've insulted your teacher? I didn't call him any names, I didn't say that he is a liar.

I did say that I would like to see some proof, as no one has yet to show anyone regarding this style of Doo's.

I did give my opinion about his form. I didn't care for it. So what? Why do you guys care so much about mine, or others opinions on this forum? You all seem happy with your teacher and your style. I say; "Good for You."

I didn't call him a jerk or a charlaton, although I have read posts and stuff on the net which has amounted to such. It doesn't really matter to me.

Someone posted a clip of Doo Wai on this forum and asked for comment. We did. Now you tell us that we insulted Doo with our opinions?? C'mon, give me a break. If you don't agree with what is said, it's your right. But it's also our right to give our opinions as well.

Peace.

Valid points sir. Any rebuttal to that White tiger guys?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    "young fellow"

you still have me confused with some African American guy

Match in what criteria? Have you ever seen me do forms? Have you ever crossed hands with me? Oh yeah, we can't judge "master doo" without knowing him but you can judge us all from the internet

You're right, I don't match up, I don't do magic tricks and try and pass them off as "Chi Kung"....

Can "master doo" actually do that stuff in front of James Randi under neutral conditions? It's been asked about 5 times now. I guess the answer is NO

YOu really should have stayed on your own forum, where you can delete anything that questions the imortal greatness of master doo

No one is confused about the color of your skin...yesterday, I saw your site and saw your photo.

recall back your post where you put a standard of being a good "master"...."burning sensation from accross of room"...well for you thats a true chi gung, because you say you or Parella can do it...and as for our chi gung , we should pass test in front of that James Randi guy yes?...hilarious thinking you have...

Plus by mentioning the Randi test, you have insulted all the systems that have chi gung, including the system you claim to be...Bak Mei, yes Bak Mei is a great system and has great chi gung sets. This alone gives me doubt that your Parella's claim to be Bak Mei is doubtful, because you are doubting the whole internal arts...as far as I know that Randi person has doubts on all chi gung all in all.

If that James Randi wants to see the effects of our chi gung, he can personally contact our BFP association in official way.

Yes, I would have stayed on our own forums, if I didn't hear about the way, you "multisystem masters" reacted as Bak Fu Pai is sloppy Bak Mei. You would better to do a search about a system before giving any opinions

By the way, Mr Ross...we demand you to bring us offical documents of that lawsuite you claim....this is serious accusation you are doing ...so bring proof first...or bring one of Miao family people and let them bring official documents.
    Last edited by Dr.Harut; 11-11-2006 at 06:05 AM.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Wow, quite a lot of activity since I last looked at the forum..THIS MORNING! The Dr. and Ironman have been quite busy.

So why no answers to the question?? I think they are all very reasonable.

And here is another one; Why do you guys keep saying that I've insulted your teacher? I didn't call him any names, I didn't say that he is a liar.

I did say that I would like to see some proof, as no one has yet to show anyone regarding this style of Doo's.

I did give my opinion about his form. I didn't care for it. So what? Why do you guys care so much about mine, or others opinions on this forum? You all seem happy with your teacher and your style. I say; "Good for You."

I didn't call him a jerk or a charlaton, although I have read posts and stuff on the net which has amounted to such. It doesn't really matter to me.

Someone posted a clip of Doo Wai on this forum and asked for comment. We did. Now you tell us that we insulted Doo with our opinions?? C'mon, give me a break. If you don't agree with what is said, it's your right. But it's also our right to give our opinions as well.

Peace.

Parella...refer to your post where in the first sentence you say" imperial physicians?...please"...isn't this considered that you are saying that our Teacher is a liar?

I am not saying anything about your comment...but to call the name of an established style to the name of another established style...thats the insult...your comments whether positive or negative...is not the issue...everyone is free...if you had said that you consider it sloppy, then I would not had reacted, because everyone is free on his opinions... but if you say Bak Fu Pai is sloppy Bak Mei..then I have to come and clarify that we are not Bak Mei, we are Bak Fu Pai.

Again, I am saying everyone is free of their opinions...there might be much more Bak Fu Pai clips on youtube, on myspace

Peace to you all

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout