Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

Harut,

David Ross was kidding about our Magica Chi blasts from across the room. You mentioned that you guys COULD do that, but Dave Ross was only Joking. We do not and can not do that.

As far as what I said about it being 'sloppy bok mei'? I say it again. To me, the what Doo is doing; looks like SLOPPY BOK MEI. There I said it.

When I see some proof that anyone OTHER than Doo (and his students) does this style, I will recognize that it is not Bok Mei. As of right now...you or Ironman or whoever else studies with you guys here, has NOT answered a single question that was presented to you. You do however, do an average job of 'slipping' our questions, but as Gene informed you, we deal with this kind of crap on the forum all the time. We are used to people claiming things without proof. All I asked is that you answer a few very simple questions, which would clarify a lot for all of us.
    Instead of answering them, you retort with some quippy little insult regarding the fact that I have learned more than one style, and that I no nothing about Chi (Heih) and nothing of Chinese medicine.

To quote JIM KELLY from Enter the Dragon; "Man, you come right out of a comic book!" Are you insulted by that quote? It's from a movie and the guy in the movie isn't talking about your teacher or style. It's just some words. Are you still insulted? Is it because I used it here, referencing your lack of credible info and your fairytale-like story? Mystic Chi-Blasts, Healed Injuries, Lineage that no one else can verify?

Ninja please...

And on the healed injuries note; If Doo COULD heal a guy who needed total reconstructive Knee surgery, as IRONMAN claims, he wouldn't need to ask people for $30,000 for 'sifu-ship' and the secrets of the Bok Fu Pai Style. He'd be a Millionair a hundred times over, healing people and teaching western doctors how they heal others as well.

So as far as that goes, IT IS A LOAD OF CRAP! Chris Jurak, who is a licensed Physical Therapist, already went over the Knee stuff. Clearly, on this point, you guys are full of sh1t.

Thumbs up

We in Bak Fu Pai respect all styles and forms of gung fu and other martial arts. There have been some crazy questions raised here. While it is true that everyone is entitled you their own opinion, and we know that their questions are based upon their own experiences. I can see how you hard external gung fu guys would want to question an internal gung fu master. I believe in asking upright questions about the style, form, technique, power generation, iron body conditioning, etc with the utmost respect to that style's practitioner or master. But when you challenge or make inappropriate comments about someone’s skill or their grandmaster’s skill, your questions will probably go unanswered. Why, because you have put them on the defensive and people like us will respond. We all know there is a lot of ineffective martial artists and so-called masters out there exploiting the public for the dollar. We also know that there are a lot of martial artists who think that they are best. We never claimed we are the best and we do not think we are the only game in town. I am almost certain that all of us can learn from one another. Now what I do find puzzling (but I am not surprised) is how some Americans feel they have the right to question the history and heritage of a native Chinese person who comes from a gung fu family. GM Doo Wai has a vast amount of knowledge and information. He is a living treasure and we in the U.S. are fortunate to have him here in the U.S. I am amazed by his wealth of martial arts knowledge, his skill level, and his herbal knowledge. GM Doo Wai lectures regularly at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine.
    A lot of the gung fu history is based on legend and folklore. There are no detailed records on every student that was taught in any of these open styles. Plus in my opinion the few styles that were open to the public all the information was not pass down. If you guys ask the right questions, you may get answers…. Here in the U.S. we all have free speech and it goes both ways….

Dear lord you guys are clueless.... first you called me African American, then it took you unitl YESTERDAY to just go to my site and figure it out?

Yes, the rest of the forum realized immediately teh burning chi chyuhn Choih was a joke, based upon some of your sillier posts.

This is growing pointless, you evade every question and start to sound more and more like a cult
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Now what I do find puzzling (but I am not surprised) is how some Americans feel they have the right to question the history and heritage of a native Chinese person who comes from a gung fu family.
    I think that statement just about ends the entire point of continuing this "discussion"...

I wonder what color the sky is in his world of mindless sifu worship?

yes, we're lowly white people

but at least we know the Chinese character for "Hop"

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    GM Doo Wai lectures regularly at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine.
    [/I][/B]
    well, I searched the entire website of for him and some record of any lectures he gave and was unable to find anything at all that matched his name; what Department did he lecture under and in what capacity? when was the last lecture that he gave? what was the topic? I can always send an e-mail to the school and ask as well, but maybe it would be a little faster this way...or was this a secret lecture?

cjurakpt Guest
    [B][I]There have been some crazy questions raised here.
    you mean, like why someone thought that at the age of 24 they needed a total knee replacement?

still waiting for a crazy answer on that one...

cjurakpt Guest
    If you guys ask the right questions, you may get answers….
    this is starting to sound like a post by Happeh...

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    cjurakpt, what ever you do don't hold your breath while waiting for an answer.

I asked several questions. I got no answers.

You then said I need to ask the RIGHT questions. By RIGHT questions, do you mean the ones you KNOW the answers to or WISH to answer?

By not answering anything, I believe you have told us all we need to know.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 11-11-2006 at 08:18 AM.

There have been some crazy questions raised here.

Like what? Which questions have been crazy? The one's I asked? They refer to style, lineage, the verification of facts and or claims made by IronMan, Doo and Harut.

Maybe you like questions more like this? What are the names of the forms in your style? What weapons does it use? Two person sets? Are you more comfortable with questions like these? You see, even if you CAN answer these, it doesn't prove anything. At least, by answering the other questions posted here, you MIGHT gain SOME credibility.

Dodging questions and being evassive when confronted, only make you two (three) look like a pack of fools and liars.

I think we are done here.

Jurak, Ross & Parrella VS. Frauds

J,R,P Score = 2

Green Clown and the Doo Doo boys Score = 0

2 to 0 baby! Looks like we're undefeated....lol

Interesting

With regards to Lama Pai Sifu's comment about Bak Fu Pai and it's appearance as "sloppy" Bak Mei, these two clips seem to support his contention.

Bak Fu Pai (beginning at the 1:20 or so mark):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s--J4EihtM

Bak Mei Jik Bo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccUjuaGTllQ

The movements are identical and in the same sequence. Could it be that Bak Fu Pai is simply renamed Bak Mei? Perhaps Doo Wai decided to create a new style from Bak Mei, giving it a secret history, as he couldn't compete with higher generation Bak Mei teachers (such as Chin D'or). Such things have been known to happen in the past. Please note, this is a supposition, but the lack of a verifiable lineage, as well as the pronounced similarities to Bak Mei, make it a legitimate line of inquiry.

cjurakpt Guest
    ouch!

coffin, meet last nail...

Well, questions have been asked by both sides.

Lkfdmc, Lama Pai, only selectively answers. Dr.Harut, IM, Doo Wai, don't answer any!

This is just more mudslinging