Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

Sorry it is me again just curious about Lima Pai style? Is it ancient or new one?
    Who the Founder is?

And last clip with sword is great, great perfomance with happyending, performer stayed alive I hope

Yesterday my Chi was good and I make few pushups with one iron finger (the rest iron pcs I will not mention)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEtuziPHQA

Really this is great thread, but Tibet WON in final score

regards,
    Green Peace member,
    "Let's protect animals" is one of our missions
    Last edited by pakhok; 11-12-2006 at 02:38 PM. Reason: iron

http://www.tigerkungfu.com/videos/Emei.html

All I have to say is; HOLY SH1T! Did you see this clip?

I actually don't know what to say....expect for this is literally the WORST demonstration of Gim I HAVE EVER EVER SEEN.

Probably one of the more pathetic performances of a weapon I have ever seen...

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I actually don't know what to say....expect for this is literally the WORST demonstration of Gim I HAVE EVER EVER SEEN.
    and who do you think YOU are, to say such things about BFP, Mr. Sword-Expert #2?????

but I bet that it did make you want to go pour acid in your eyes, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pakhok View Post
    And last clip with sword is great, great perfomance with happyending, performer stayed alive I hope
    ha! PRICELESS!!! good one PH...

http://www.tigerkungfu.com/videos/Emei.html

All I have to say is; HOLY SH1T! Did you see this clip?
    oh dear lord!

well, that raises the score

Lima Lama Shihfu 10,000
    BFP cult -7
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

How the hell did they get "7"?

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow View Post
    Anybody that has done real Chinese martial arts for any significant amount of time can see that this Doo Wai has some fundamental problems with the way he moves.
    Its not a your style vs. our style argument. Its more fundamental than that. All good martial arts share the common goal of moving like "steel wrapped in cotton." They might not all agree exactly on how to get there, but the basics body requirements/principles of movement remain the same.
    Probably the most useful comment that has been made in this entire thread. Well said.
    Last edited by Fu-Pau; 11-12-2006 at 08:04 PM.

How the hell did they get "7"?

it was a NEGATIVE seven mike

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Has anyone that's posted actually bothered to view the clip in slow-motion, or to ask around any local Chinatown community if anyone's ever heard of Bak Fu Pai (not Doo Wai) is taught in China, if so where, and by who?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

I like his funny hats.

That clip posted by pakhok is the funniest thing I've seen since Bobby Batronic. That ish was hella funny.

What a bunch of clowns....

Those BFP guys are so insecure about themselves. They delete every post on their 'forum' that questions them. I would really be surprised if any of them come back here after the walloping they took here.

Exactly 30 seconds after I posted on their forum my post was gone - and 1 or 2 that had been posted before me were gone too.

If you BFP guys are so sure of yourselves and invite us to your forum - why do post's dissappear?

But I guess that will be just one more question that will be danced around and never full answered.

-David

It was a hat???
    I thought it was a helmet to protect himself against his sword

I thought he was a French Arteeest!

it's hysterical to see, in this day and age, them trying to play the "race card"... as if non Chinese can't be educated enough to see the many inconsistencies and illogic in what they claim? As if non Chinese shouldn't "dare" to question "the master"

Some of us, who will remain nameless, actually speak some Chinese and can actually read and write some of it... some of us, gasp, have advanced degrees in East Asian Studies and know Chinese history "and stuff"

By the way, I was in Shanghia in Dec 2001. That's when the case happened. The Miao family is located in Zhou Shan island which is south (south east?) of Shanghai but north in Ningpo. China does not have it's legal database on line like the US, but getting the info isn't impossible....

Or maybe one of the Rice Krispies guys.