Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

Who is your teacher Shifu Ross?

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Funny, you seem to keep wanting to change the subject

Why can't you just answer the questions I asked? I wasn't rude, I asked you a few questions

PLEASE ANSWER THEM
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Please address the questions I asked

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    do you care to comment on the law suit the Miao/Miu family brought against you that you LOST?

The law suit brought into question many of your lineage and achievement claims.

According to the records, during the trial you were either unable to prove or simply didn't respond to the claims.

Which was it? Were you unable to prove your claims? Or did you simply not respond?

If you didnt' respond, why not?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

清代末叶,游方僧人金钩禅师,从四州省至广东肇庆鼎湖山庆云寺,将此拳传王隱林为了纪年其师,以金钩禅师有 “大侠李胡子”之称,遂将他传留拳技命名侠拳. 王隱林当初技成下山,曾远赴陕西省一带,隱身镖局,广结四方英豪,为的是恢复大明江山,但始终未能如愿.晚 年本落叶归根计,便返回广东. 其後在广州设馆教拳术,兼悬壶济也. 王隱林祖师武技高强,独树一帜於岭南,因而声名远播,成为广东武坛“拾虎"之一.
    Please translate the above paragraph... it has the answer to one of the other questions I asked you, what is "HOP"

I'll give you a hint, it is not "Combined"

This is very basic Chinese paragraph....

I never even made a comment on performance, yet you attack my teacher and my lineage?

Now, I am still not being rude to you, but I've asked you several questions

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION
    This is Grandmaster Doo Wai's reply:

The Lima questions was not directed at the African American shifu, it was directed at the guy that said sloppy Bak Mie. That African American gentleman however, the post of me being sue by a family is complete rubbish. So my comment is what law suit? Are you making this up? You guys have a good imagination

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    This is Grandmaster Doo Wai's reply:

The Lima questions was not directed at the African American shifu, it was directed at the guy that said sloppy Bak Mie. That African American gentleman however, the post of me being sue by a family is complete rubbish. So my comment is what law suit? Are you making this up? You guys have a good imagination
    Now I'm African American?

You're comment on Lama Pai, please learn to spell it correctly, was incorrect.

You call the family name "Mew", but it is also spelled "Miu" and in Mandarin "Miao". Are you saying you have no knowledge of the law suit?

Fine, at least that's an answer

Now, please answer the other questions.....

Can you do your Chi Kung demonstrations in a neutral location under the eye of people who have knowledge of magic tricks?

If your Chi Kung is what you say it is, all you'd have to do is perform your Chi Kung and you'd collect one million dollars

Are you opposed to collecting one million dollars for some reason?
    In case you missed the questions, I'd like you to address this one now

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post

Here is Grandmaster Doo Wai's post :

Here is my reply, if you are lima pai then you should be Hop Gar, (Combine family )Lima Pai, ( Lima Pai is from Tibet originally and when it reached China it is called Bak Hok White Crane ) Bak Hok, Lima, and Hop Gar is the same,
    This comment shows you have no idea what you are talking about. They are not "the same".

You apparently don't know that the "Hop" in "Hop Gar" is NOT "combined"

Do you know what it actually is? I GAVE YOU THE ANSWER, but it is in Chinese.

Can you translate the paragraph or not?

清代末叶,游方僧人金钩禅师,从四州省至广东肇庆鼎湖山庆云寺,将此拳传王隱林为了纪年其师,以金钩禅师有 “大侠李胡子”之称,遂将他传留拳技命名侠拳. 王隱林当初技成下山,曾远赴陕西省一带,隱身镖局,广结四方英豪,为的是恢复大明江山,但始终未能如愿.晚 年本落叶归根计,便返回广东. 其後在广州设馆教拳术,兼悬壶济也. 王隱林祖师武技高强,独树一帜於岭南,因而声名远播,成为广东武坛“拾虎"之一.
    You say that your knowledge comes from Kuen Po in CHINESE that you received. So I'm guessing you can read Chinese? Can you please translate this then?

It will correct your wrong statement regarding "HOP"... there, another hint.

Ross....you are very wrong in your assumptions...

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Is there a reason that every time I ask you a direct question, you avoid answering it?

Sifu Doo Wai can read Chinese, can't he? Then translate the paragraph

Then he can also admit he posted several very wrong statements regarding my lineage

If they won't answer you on KFO, maybe they'll answer you here:

http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/

Honestly, I have no need to go to THEIR forum and **** on what they do...

If you read the original thread, I was responding to a supposed CTS student who was causing problems making fake claims. If you want to argue about what CTS really did, fine, but this "person" was attributing things to CTS that he never did nor said

Along the way, my ONLY comment was that I found the production value of their DVD's "cheesey"....

For an extremely mild comment (come on, they are wearing animal skins and standing on what looks like a 70's po rn set!) they lost their minds and attacked my lineage, my self and my teacher

If you're gonna rattle my cage, I'm gonna bark

But I think that this thread (and the others) are clear enough. Asked direct questions, they balked and tried to change the subject.....

Best of luck to them, whatever they do, and to those who choose to follow them

Dr.Harut

Please recall my earlier post on Doo Wai's membership. I'd welcome him to this discussion if he reapplies for membership. Unfortunately, once a membership application is deleted, I cannot reinstate it. The record is lost. But if Doo Wai reapplies and Dr.Harut confirms with me that it is indeed the Doo Wai via PM, I'm happy to approve his membership. Please understand that I deny dozens of membership applications every day. When I saw the Doo Wai application, I deleted it out of prudence, mostly because these threads have become flame wars and I was trying to minimize my need to administrate here. Yesterday it resulted in two bannings and today, I banned two more.

Dr.Harut, your response to lkfmdc's interogation has not degenerated into pie tossing and I'm happy to see that. The messages you have been relaying for Doo Wai have not gone that way either. Please ask him to reapply and confirm his identity with me via PM. Given that the the axe is out and more bannings may come, I must insist on the PM confirmation, just to be safe. We don't want to ignite any more flame wars.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

What's everyone on this forum's obsession with "pies" recently? What is that?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man