Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: On Behalf of Grandmaster Doo Wai

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Yes, I agree with some of your points.... Our motto is: "The proof is in the results" and Buddy we get results in White Tiger Gung Fu and Qigong ....
    And what 'results' might you be getting? And how do you 'measure' these results?

It is obvious that you enjoy your training..and good for you! If you are happy, stick with it.

If you don't like to see your teacher criticized, don't let him post video clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Firehand View Post

Ross...you are white...

I saw your site.

I'm confused. The grandmaster said I was African American, how you say I'm white? What shall I do?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Hi,

I tryed to help and I hope I am still neutral can anyone help me now to see that video clip? where is it?

I just read this thread and find him very interesting, please continue gentlemans, it is lot of energy here, don't be interrupted by my side

Mr. Ross, are you suggested me to not translate anymore?
    I know my foreign languages are disaster , but I am sure if I write on my language nobody will understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxk5Wq-6F_Q

Like this jump I jumped last year. Since than I competited with frogs only, much more safe

peace
    Last edited by pakhok; 11-08-2006 at 08:59 AM. Reason: intro

Pak Hok, I have no trouble with your translations, other than it let's them off the hook, but they didn't look like they were going to answer any way
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

So much for Devil's advocate...

lkfmdc & The Xia: Thanks for the props on that David Chin piece. I really only play Devil's advocate when I can shamelessly self promote my work in the process. The more that I think about it, the more it bothers me that none of the Doo Wai people had read it. But hey, what can you say? I say this to the Doo Wai camp - subscribe!

Carry on, gentleman.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

What is this obsession with making posts about lkfmdc's race? First, someone mentioned an African American sifu. I think that poster was referring to lkfmdc but I'm not sure. Now, someone pointed out that he is White. I say this, who cares what he is. That has nothing to do with this discussion. What are you implying by bringing up his race? Are you implying that his race discredits his arguments?

lkfmdc thanks, I wouldn't like to interrupt anything or anybody's mood.
    My primary love is Pak Hok, Lama Pai and Hop Ga - Tibetan schools, but generaly I beleive in Wu Lin I Jia and respect all good people I met in MA world.

peace

Doo Wai was looking at the avatar for Ross Sifu and presumed that was an ACTUAL photo of him.
    David Williams
    http://www.wingchun.com
    Kim sut, Lok ma, Ting yu, Dung tao, Mai jiang

Is that jump real?

Pak Hok - is that YouTube video real? Holy !!! That is too funny!!!
    -David

Well, I liked Doo Wai's clips very much...and I think its not a sin to admire those clips.

if anyone interested here is the link for all the clips of Doo Wai posted on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

I wish I get a chance to start learning this system.
    Last edited by Firehand; 11-09-2006 at 07:40 AM.

Firehand,

Isn't it strange, that you only popped up here when the Doo Wai thread started? You post as if you are a fan, but never met Doo Wai and don't study his style. So, what style do you study/train in?

You profile is completely devoid of any info at all.

An educated and experienced guess - you are a Doo Wai constituant, trying to save him some face. You will obviously deny this fact as it would be counter-productive to your cause!

The Evil Tyranny that is deceiving the public with this breaking nonesense. Most people don't have the balls to call others on they sh1t; and I wouldn't bother and leave well enough alone, but when you post clips on the net and profess magical chi-nonesense, I refuse to hold my tongue.

This is the sensless dribble that gives Kung-Fu a bad name and dissillusions practioners to practice nonsensical made up arts. My opinion of Doo Wai after seeing his clips and reading his forum and website; He has learned some martial arts - he's not makeing up moves, but his skill is far from high - he is sloppy, unfocused and with no intent. Not to mention, this scammy coconut crap and magical Chi, fabricated past. No one outside of Doo Wai or his students has even heard of this style. I believe this guy is a flat out scammer and I believe all scammers should be exposed.

I have been running schools, full-time in NY, for over 16 years. I put all my heart, sweat, blood and tears into my schools. I do my best to train my students and help them to become the best they can be. I HATE when I see people getting ripped off and learning stuff that is phoney-baloney.

I can understand that everyone is not at the same skill level, and there will be teachers who are good, and those who are not. Acceptable. But when you lie to the public about what you teach, or you misrepresnt yourself to the public or your students as something you are not, then you should very well be called on it.

Now you are offending me Parella...

I will ask everyone here...should I consider myself "popped up suddenly"? I was always reading this forum as a guest....and when met this thread, went and watched the clips and tried to search everything on Doo Wai and his art....yes I like to learn an internal art and I never saw around me a person with the skills this man has

Parella, I don't want to offend you, I watched your clips and went to your site too. I think you are very much worried that you are much much younger than Doo Wai and even don't have his half speed, not mentioning his foreram and shin, and even you don't know herbology...otherwise I would have seen some herbal knowledge on your site as I read on his blog.

Well, I will contact Doo wai himself on his forum, and will tell his people that "hey people am saving your face overthere" and I will PM his people here.

Again am repeating, I don't want to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Firehand View Post
    Now you are offending me Parella...

I will ask everyone here...should I consider myself "popped up suddenly"? I was always reading this forum as a guest....and when met this thread, went and watched the clips and tried to search everything on Doo Wai and his art....yes I like to learn an internal art and I never saw around me a person with the skills this man has

Parella, I don't want to offend you, I watched your clips and went to your site too. I think you are very much worried that you are much much younger than Doo Wai and even don't have his half speed, not mentioning his foreram and shin, and even you don't know herbology...otherwise I would have seen some herbal knowledge on your site as I read on his blog.

Well, I will contact Doo wai himself on his forum, and will tell his people that "hey people am saving your face overthere" and I will PM his people here.

Again am repeating, I don't want to offend anyone.
    What country are you from? It is definatly not the US.

"his half speed, not mentioning his foreram and shin, and even you don't know herbology...otherwise I would have seen some herbal knowledge on your site as I read on his blog."

Are you for real? Or like 15 years old? Or..maybe Dr. Hargut???? Hmmm

Speed and forearm and shins? Buddy, you are funny. If you want to have your little teacher contact me instead of his lackeys, then go right ahead. Your veil of deceiption is pretty thin....

But you are right about one thing; I don't know much about Chinese herbs, which of course you can tell, as you said, because I don't mention it on my site. I don't mention how much I enjoy reading horror stories on my site either, so I guess I must not be good at that as well. Superior logic on your part. Where were you when Sherlock homes picked Watson? He could have used your keen intellect.

My teacher was one of the directors of the Chinese Herbal Medical Association in NYC. He was a good doctor and although I wasn't interested in learning much about medicine, he gave me all the formulas I would need for training. I can take a prescription and give it to the herb shop and make the medicine. That's about it. But remember, I haven't questioned Doo's medicine, just his martial arts skill.

However, I haven't seen any associations (people who are also doctors confirming ones credibility) that Doo is associated with. I would think that all Chinese doctors belong to a Chinese Association. Which one(s) is Doo associated with? And does he even have license to practice medicine? And don't tell me he was here practicing for X amount of years and doesn't need one. I'll check with the state and find out if he's licensed an get back to you and everyone here.

And as far as you go, what's your name? Who did you train with? What style(s)? How long? Since I don't have YOUR website address, it's kind of hard accepting info from an anonymous screen name. You lack any credibility whatsoever. Either put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    Pak Hok - is that YouTube video real? Holy !!! That is too funny!!!
    -David
    Yes footage is real like amazing , when poor and lucky guy jumped from the board, board unlocked and catapulted him right on the judges table LOL
    With one jump he beated HK movie production, now they can forghet flying and other effects LOLOL

Now you are trying to say am that Dr who started this thread?

I just PM-ed him. And am registering on their forum as well.

Come to Florida and lets meet friendly ...may be than you'll believe.

I don't have a site and will not have a site..am just a person who likes Martial arts and has learned some martial arts..but am not full time martial artist.