Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: borat

borat

went with my dad to see this. f**king hilarious! go see it. no spoilers here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

oh cool u guys are just getting borat over there weve had him for ages
    u can find some of his old episodes on the ali g show on youtube
    check it out there awesome
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

No, we're just getting the motion picture here. He finished his second season of the Ali G show with Borat and Bruno like a year ago here on HBO.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

And hasn't Bas Rutten been using Borat's "Wa Wa Wee Wa!" for like the past 10 years?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

I hope to see this movie tonight. I could watch the Ali G show all day long. "You a look a very good, you, not so much."
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

yeah the motion picture.

that guy sacha baron cohan will do ANYTHING for comedy. its funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

in kazakhstan we have democracy all women are treated fairly and are equal to men .......these are disgusting fabrications -borat
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I think he'd suck a d1ck for comedy. He's funny as hell, but I think he'd go f@rther than necessary. I can't believe the forum edits out the word fa (rther. Maybe I'm supposed to use further.

Saw a midnight show on opening night, in a packed house!!! and bruttally hilarious. will probably see it again with some of our friends who introduced us to Da Ali G show... just to see their reactions...

Nude Fight Scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this movie would be best seen by people who have nto seen Da Ali G Show. Too many parts felt staged, like the ending. But it was still a great ending and a great movie. "A would you like to see a picture of my family?"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

"Very Nice! How Much?" Hahahaha, did anyone see "Borat" on Leno...him making a bed with Martha Stewart was hilarious.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Borat attacked in NY

I'm sure you guys have heard about this incident by now, but here's a link if you haven't: Borat attacked in NY Reminds me of the guy who went after Chris Pontius dressed up as the devil in Jack a s s 2 . I guess some people just don't have a sense of humor ...
    The Eye Half-Shut:
    Part of the Truth Revealed
    http://rubesroost.blogspot.com

Wow, the guy is stupid to be doing that stuff now. He got greedy.

I thought the movie was good but did nto expect it to make this much money. For how much the budget of this film was, I would say that it is one of the most successful movies ever.

Kung Fu is good for you.

This guy certainly pushes the envelope. It's been awhile since someone like him came along, like a Belushi or an Andy Kaufman.

The movie was like his TV show, so if you never saw it, you were probably blown away. Still, the whole naked scene with his buddy was soo unbelievable! That was by far the sickest and funniest part of the show. I heard that in certain theaters, people just walked out during that scene. Now THAT is freakin' awesome!