Thread: Video: Sanhechuan gets wrecked

Videos: Sanhechuan gets wrecked, now theres two

This video is for entertainment purposes only! I only post this because I know how fun it is to get a glimpse of the men and women behind the digital curtain.

In the video I'm the guy in black that loses. The guy in white is a dude from my school. For what ever reason I can't get serious when sparring him, so I lose. For those who don't know, the nature of my geography limits my options for Martial arts, so I'm in a Shorin ryu school for now.

Anyway I had originally planed on posting a SanDa video but that didn't work out.

And yes I know point sparring sucks, but it is fun and can be educational with the right perspective.

Video
    Last edited by SanHeChuan; 11-04-2006 at 05:31 PM.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Hey man, you're doing more than a whole lot of people in practicing and sparring. Then you've got the courage to post a video on the net that everyone could criticize. I have nothing negative to say, and instead really congratulate you on your initiative and courage.

All The Best Bruh
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    yea, fun is fun.

will your sensei only let you guys point spar?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Yeah pretty much. I wanted to start a San Shou program but he had to get the OK from his insurance company. It didn't seem like he was interested enough in it for me to pursue. Most of his students are kids and family oriented, so he probable didn't think it would be good for business. I thought it could draw in some Marines from the base, but what ever.
    - 三和拳

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

****, point sparring is hopeless!

But thanks for sharing.

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    the insurance thing is scary. when I first opened my doors and got insurance I went through a real paranoid stage. I still don't let people open up till I feel I can trust they or their parents aren't going to sue me over a broken nose or something.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Hey man, you're doing more than a whole lot of people in practicing and sparring. Then you've got the courage to post a video on the net that everyone could criticize. I have nothing negative to say, and instead really congratulate you on your initiative and courage.

All The Best Bruh
    pretty much the same.

just practice some more man and keep your hands up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

A New Video

Continuous Sparring One

I'm in red.

"Me and Rick doing some endurance sparring. We had just done a 15 min round before this, so we were already tired. I also a had a 2 hour Kata warm up, and we were there doing Kata for another 2 hours after this."

I should have got that first 15 min round on tape, It had some better stuff in it.

However there is one part in here that I really like. Rick throws a RH ridge hand/hook I roll left with my own RH hook, his misses, mine connects.

Anyway, like I've said many times this kind of sparring and point sparring is to teach Timing and Distance. If you get nothing else out of it, those two skills will be enough. The problem comes when people think that this kind of play fighting makes them bad azz.
    Last edited by SanHeChuan; 11-04-2006 at 03:55 PM.
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE